157- Bonus

Thor: " I will not lie to you. When I was younger, I was crude, and arrogant. I deserved to be sent to Midgard. I thought I loved Jane yes...But, I knew I always loved you. You just seemed so attached to Loki...I just assumed the two of you were together. I drowned my sorrows, in beer, and war, and yes...Quiet a few women. I understand your fears of being a second choice. But, I'm here to watch you grow as a being, for all of eternity. If I'm going to Valhalla I want to meet you there. No other. All I'm asking for is my Best Warrior, my Best Maiden, my Best Friend is to give me a chance to prove to you...I will catch you every time you fall, and that you are one of many choices, many paths I could've taken. But, I will always choose you. For all times we have left with one another, I will always...choose...you."

You looked him in the eyes momentarily him, standing in front of you. You stood up looking out the window once more not sure what to do.

Thor: " Please...I can't lose you again... I just found you." He whispered sadly.

You turned around looking at him. His face appeared to be even more sad now. You began to run at him, as you jumped. You latched onto him burying your face in his shoulder, your legs wrapping around his waist. His arms wrapped around you as he hugged you tight. Not a word was said. But, you could feel the relief in his body as he let out a grin of satisfaction. Proud he's made some progress with you.

You were walking with Steve and Maria.

Y/N: " Who are the Maximoffs?"

Steve: " They were kids when their parents were killed by some of Tony's bombs. They have powers."

Y/N: " What sort of powers?" That's when you saw Clint in the hall.

Y/N: " Rain check...I have a question I must ask him."

Clint: " That's a negative. I answer to you. Yes Ma'm."

Y/N: " Barton, we might have something." He looked over panicked.

Clint: " I gotta go."

Y/N: " Who was that?"

Clint: "Girlfriend."

Y/N: " So...We really do have a lead. But, I really need to ask you something."

Clint: " Sure, your Thor's friend right?"

Y/N: " Yes...Something like that." You nodded.

Clint: " What's the question?"

Y/N: " I know you were there when Thor went for his Hammer. I was watching from above during his exile."

Clint: " Right- Not creepy at all." You laughed.

Y/N: " I was worried. My two boys were all I had, but I was wanting to know. Why didn't you shoot? You could've but you didn't."

Clint: " Like I told Colson. I was starting to route for the guy. I know we don't see or talk much. But, I'm glad I didn't shoot him. He's a good guy, and the way he's talked about you. You're certainly living up to it."

Y/N: " All good I hope?" You grinned as the two of you made your way to the meeting room.

Clint patted your back putting his arm around you. " Never dared speak a bad word." You walked into the room to see Thor holding the mini machine, looking at the picture. He had no sleeves, only wrist bands. His hair done in a horribly messy half updo.

Tony:" What's this?" Thor handed Tony the machine forcibly, watching you enter the room.

Steve: " A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Thor nodded at you, with a small, shy grin.

Clint: " Your man is waiting." Clint made his way further into the room.

Tony: "And he left a banksy at the crime scene just for us. Bruce came around looking at it.

Nat: " This is a smoke screen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?"

Steve: " Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss."

Nat:" Yeah, I bet he...Yeah...Everything we had on Strucker's been erased."

Y/N: " Not everything." They all looked up at you in shock. Even Thor. You cleared your throat nervously. " I listened to Loki read his books. It seemed as if in the types of crime solving books, there were always files. Outside a computer. They were in...Vanilla folders? If those are real objects, not made up ones that is."

Nat: "Manilla...Yes. Those do exist. Let's start looking." Steve patted your back.

Steve: " Good job..." You were with Tony looking through files for anything useful. Thor kept getting distracted looking at you from across the room. Tony noticed.

Tony: " So, I really like what you're wearing today. What is it considered?" Tony looked back at his file, and you never looked up.

Y/N: " A black ruffled, cold shoulder dress. With Military knees high, boots with zippers with hidden pockets, and a platform. Why?" You glanced at him confused, and back down to the paper work.

Tony: " Because, it seems I'm not the only one that likes your look. In fact, I think that there's someone who likes it much more. So much, he can't keep your eyes off of you." You blushed holding the folder closer to your face as you felt your hands shaking.

Y/N: " I don't know what you're talking about. I don't see anything but these files."

Tony: " Here let me help." He yanked the folder down, as you caught sight of Thor looking away quickly. You slapped Tony with the file and continued reading. " Seriously. There's totally sexual tension here. When are the two of you going to get a room?" That's when they found a hint about this guy who's part of a black market.

Bruce: " What come out of Wakanda?"

Tony: " The strongest metal on Earth."

Thor: " Steve's shield."

You looked up at Thor, then back at Steve. So, we went hunting for him. He was on the African Coast apparently.

Ultron:" Stark is a SICKNESS!"

Tony: " Awe...Jr. You're gonna break your old man's heart."

Ultron: " If I have to." You Nat, and Clint were sneaking while, Steve and Thor helped Tony confront them.

Thor: " Nobody has to break anything."

Ultron: " Clearly you've never made an omelet."

Tony: " He beat me by one second." You held back your laugh to not give away your position.

Pietro: "Ahh, this is funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?"

Tony: " This was never my life."

Steve: " You two can still walk away from this."

Wanda: " Oh we will..."

Steve: "I know you've suffered."

Ultron: "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

Thor: " If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."

Ultron: " I think you're confused with "Peace" and "Quiet".

Tony: " Uh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?"

Ultron: " I'm glad you asked that. Because, I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." He began to pull Tony to him. Then blasted him to a wall. You began to watch as Pietro began using his powers. He hit Thor, as Wand began fighting Steve.