116- 118

Thor, Loki, and I made our way through the halls.

Loki: " This is so unlike the two of you. So, clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather punch your way out?"

Thor: "If you keep speaking I just might." Thor then looked at you. "Father told me." You looked at him panicked.

Y/N: " Uh-About what?"

Thor: "You were once a mere mortal living on Midgard. You were struck by lightning. When did you remember?"

Y/N: " None of your business."

Loki: "I was wondering the same thing." He changed into a guard. "Would you feel safer confiding in a protector?"

Thor: "Better company at least. Her not speaking to you is killing isn't it brother?"

Loki: "We could liven things up a bit. Make it a cat fight, since you two are clearly on the outs with each other." He turned Thor into Siff. " You look ravishing brother." He grinned.

Thor: "It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form."

Y/N: "Correction. When I kill him."

Loki: " Perhaps this will lighten the mood since you both love him so much." He turned into Steve.

Loki as Steve: " Oh this is much better! The costumes a bit much. So tight. Maybe that's why you love it Y/N." He grinned. " I can feel the righteousness surging." He spun around walking backwards. " Do you want to have a rousing discussion about truth? Honor? Patriotism? God bless Amer-" You and Thor grabbed Loki. He slammed Loki against the wall covering his mouth. He pushed his hand away.

Loki: " What?" We watched as the guards walked by. He whispered to you as Thor walked away.

Loki: " You always laugh at my impressions...Even when mad..." You followed Thor. Loki began talking again. " You could at least furnish me with a weapon. My dagger, something. Thor pulled something from his pockets. You laughed as he placed him in handcuffs.

Thor: " I thought you liked tricks." We met up with Jane.

Jane: "You're-"

Loki: " I'm Loki, you may have heard of me." She slapped him across the face.

Jane: "That was for New York." She looked at you. "What? Not going to threaten me this time?"

Y/N: " Unfortunately, my standing up for Loki ended the moment he let me jump off a roof." That's when a crowd of guards came for us.

Siff: " I'll hold them off. Take her."

Y/N: " Maybe, I can give you a little head start?" She looked at you confused.