67-69 & Bonus

You sat down with Nat and Steve and began talking as Thor lingered, watching Loki in his cell.

Steve: " So. Why the name Mocking Bird?"

Y/N: " I've learn that my powers can mimic others. For example. Loki has taught me much on deceiving people. But, I don't give in because someone hurt my feelings. I've only discovered my true powers months ago."

Nat: " So, you know Loki as well?"

Y/N: " Yes. I was supposed to be wed...And arranged marriage. I left. They were paying a man to ignore the marks on my skin. Loki was the one that found me. Introduced me to the royal family. I've been there ever since. But, Odin isn't found of me. He doesn't exactly like... different people."

Nat: " What do you mean different people?"

Y/N: " Loki is a Frost Giant...Half Frost Giant. I was brought to Asgard from a whole unknown realm entirely. When fighting those too bullheaded fools. I fell off the bridge. Odin walked right over me. Didn't give a damn."

Steve: " What's your real name?"

Y/N: " Y/N..."

Nat: " After all that you still choose to be good?"

Y/N: " Yes...I did learn from the best." You looked over at Thor.

Steve: " I am going to talk with Stark. You may come if you wish." You grabbed hold of Steve's arm as he escorted you from the room. " Do you think you could figure out Loki's next move?"

Y/N: " Of course I can. He wouldn't expect me to go in there. Gives me an upper hand."

Steve: " Perfect."

You came in to Tin man poking Banner with a stick.

Steve: " Hey! Are you nuts?

Tony: " You have got a lid on it. What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?"

Steve: " Is everything a joke to you?"

Tony: " Funny things are."

Steve: " Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny." He turned towards Bruce.

Bruce: " It's all right, I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things..." He scoffed.

Tony: "So, who are you again?"

Y/N: " Y/N. From Asgard. I grew up on Asgard. Best, and most trusted friend of Thor's. Used to be Loki's as well."

Tony: " How do I know we can trust you? That you're not just here to bust your old buddy out?"

Y/N: " You can't. Not until I've proven myself of course."

Bruce: " Give her a break Tony. Thor would've thrown her in there with him if she was a threat."

Y/N: " I didn't say I wasn't a threat. But, I don't have to be one to you if you choose it."

Tony: " Alright. This will be your first test. Tell no one."

Y/N: " Deal."

Tony: " Not even Point Break out there."

Y/N: " Who?" You looked confused.

Steve: " He means Thor."

Y/N: " Oh. I'm barley on good terms with him anyway. Continue." You smiled.

Bruce: " But, I thought you just said you were his best friend?"

Y/N: " I am. Does not mean I can not be mad at him."

Tony: " Anyway. Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us. I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables."

Steve: " You think Fury's hiding something?"

Y/N: " He most likely is Steve. It's not uncommon for men with power to keep the secrets from it's people." He nodded at you knowing why you would think such things.

Tony: " Well, I was going to say he was "the" spy. But, your version works too." He pointed at you with a stick. " It's bugging him too isn't it?"

Bruce: "Uh...- I just want to finish my work here..."

Y/N: " Banner..." You looked at him placing your hand on his. He looked up giving in.

Bruce: " A warm light for all mankind. That was Loki's jab at Fury about the cube." He looked over at Stark. " Well, I think that was meant for you. Even if Barton didn't tell Loki about the tower, it was still all over the news."

Steve: " The Stark Tower? That big, ugly building in New York?"

Tony: " In a few hours I'll know every dirty secret S.H.I.E.L.D has ever tried to hide... Blueberry?" He offered it to Steve then you.

Steve: " Yet you're confused why they didn't want you around. You walked around to Bruce.

Y/N: " Name is Y/N." You shook his hand.

Bruce: " Bruce..."

Y/N: " I think we'd make good friends." You smiled.

Bruce: " Yeah...I think so."

Y/N: " They're right Steve. But, yes. Loki will try to turn us on each other. It's what he does best."

Steve: " Just find the cube." You walked out to see Thor and Colson talking about Jane...