151- 152 & Bonus

Y/N:" Right...So, you thought that was the only logical option."

Thor: " Correct...And I was so upset about Loki, I didn't stop to think about anything. But, as I got to Earth and settled with Jane, the more something just didn't feel right. Jane kept insisting it was the loss of my Mother, and Brother. But, that just didn't feel right... and she couldn't stand my imperfections."

Y/N: " Like what?" You were starting to get confused.

Thor: " Do you remember when you'd have your headaches, and I'd let you stay the night in my room?"

Y/N: " Of course."

Thor: " Well, every night I'd take an hour out of my sleeping schedule to wax, and shine Mjolnir All she did was complain..."

Y/N: " Why? The wax doesn't even smell. And that's literally the only thing you've been fighting with since you were a baby. I'd say it needs that time to be taken care of." You looked at him annoyed.

Thor:" Right!? Then when I'd be watching the videos known as the 'Comedies', I would laugh, and she said I'd laugh too loud, that it'd annoy her."

Y/N: " Are you serious? I haven't heard a true laugh from you since before your Mother died. She should feel lucky she got to hear such a thing. What didn't she do to annoy you?"

Thor: " She didn't play pranks on me, she didn't bow in my presence even though she didn't have to. She didn't tease me, and she didn't push her point of view to me. She told me I was always right. She didn't beg me for anything with a pouty lip. She didn't scream at me, nor did she ever put me in my place. And I realized what I was missing..."

You hesitated to answer. " Your-...Mother-and Brother?" You looked at him confused.

Thor: " I already so no to that." He laughed.

Y/N: " Right-Sorry, I'm having a hard time following..."

Thor: " You...I was missing you..." He grabbed you face gently, as he placed a kiss on your lips. Your eyes widened with shock, as you couldn't believe what was happening. When the shock wore off you shoved him back from you.