15-16

Thor: " What couldn't you lose before?" He looked up at you confused. You looked into his soft blue eyes, and melted. It made you angrier. So, you ran out the door, and laid in the grass, attempting to calm down.

(Thor's POV)

Thor noticed your phone rining, and saw it was your Mother.

Thor: " Hello? Y/N's Mother?"

Mom: " Thor...Where is Y/N? I have to speak to her."

Thor: " Is it her friend? Because she knows...And she's yelling at me. And not letting me talk it out with her. I'm not sure what I can do."

Mom: "  Where is she now?"

Thor:  " She's laying out in the grass."

Mom: " Here's what you can do...She doesn't like talking about this kind of stuff. So, earn her trust. Eventually, she'll tell you."

Thor: " How do I do such a thing?"

Mom: " She already trusts you more than she trusted that boy. Start there."

(Y/N's POV)

You laid out there in the grass. It's been very warm considering it's supposed to winter. Your eyes were closed as you felt like the world around you was spinning out of control. He wasn't just your best friend he was your brother. The brother that didn't hit you when mad, or annoyed. He didn't make fun of you to hurt your feelings. Now...he's gone. Your everything is gone.

As you were taking in the air it wasn't until you heard a small thunder off in the distance, as little rain drops touched your face. It was to the touch, and and it made the air have a certain smell you loved. You could breathe clearer. You could here the mud smooshing under a foot as the noise became louder. You pushed your hair back with your hands letting out a deep breath.

That's when you were brought back out of your head. You managed to whisper under your breath. You felt bad for yelling at Thor.

Y/N: " I'm...so...sorry..." You were a more comfortable temperature as you sat up. He was standing next to you. You looked up blocking the rain from your face momentarily.

Thor: " It's fine...I figured you needed help cooling off a bit..."

You looked out into the big field as you spoke to him. Then with a small flash of lighting you looked at the sky.

Y/N: "I love Thunder Storms. I always have. It's so peaceful..."

Thor: " I know you do..." He grinned. You looked up at him confused.

Y/N: " What do you mean? You know?" You were going to stand up, but before you could he sat down with you.

Thor: " That's what I was going to tell you...If you don't mind me explaining?"

Y/N: " I'm all ears."