165-170

You all walked into a farmhouse. Which is also a safe house. Clint was helping Nat walk as you held on to Thor's arm.

Thor: " What is this place?"

Tony: " A safe House." He suddenly stopped.

Clint: " Let's hope." You all walked in. " Honey, I'm home." A pregnant woman walks out.

Clint : "Hi. Company. Sorry, I didn't call ahead."

CW: " Hey..." She greeted him.

Tony: " This is an agent of some kind." Thor and I both looked at him in disagreement.

Clint: "Gentleman, and Lady." He nodded to you. "This is Laura."

L: " I know all your names..." She chuckled. Tony waved awkwardly as we heard footsteps.

Clint: "Oooh- Incoming." A little girl, and boy ran out.

Clint: " Hi sweet heart! Hey buddy!"

Tony: " These...are smaller agents."

CD: " Did you bring Auntie Nat?" She came running quick.

Nat: " Why don't you hug her and find out!"

Steve: " Sorry for barging in on you."

Tony: "Yeah, we would've called ahead but, we were busy having no idea that you existed."

Clint: " Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off shield's files. I'd like to keep it that way." You smiled at him as Thor looked down at you. You were beginning to twitch. Thor accidentally stepped on a house in the process. As he kicked it under the chair, Steve watching as you chuckled. You watched as the little girl approached you and Thor. Something in Thor snapped as he rushed out of the room when the toaster popped.

Steve followed as did you.

Stever: " Thor?"

Thor: " I saw something in that dream. I need answers. I won't find them here."

Y/N: " I'll come with yo-"

Thor: " No. Stay here. I'll know you're safe."

Y/N: " How will I know you are safe?"

Thor: " I'm Thor. No one can win against me. Plus, as long as you're safe. I'll be just fine. Stay here, and make sure this family stays safe." He gave you a kiss, and flew off before you could say anything.

You, Nat and Banner were sitting at the table with the kids.

CD: " Do you have kids?"

Nat: "Do you?" She looked at you.

You laughed. " No. I don't."

CS: "Do you plan on having kids?"

Y/N: " No...I don't think so."

CD: " Why not?"

Y/N: " I'd have to find the right guy first."

Nat: " Speaking of right guys. Why didn't you go with him?"

Y/N: " Because...He asked me not to. I have no idea where he's at...But, he'll be okay." After a pause you walked out side.

You brought Tony and Steve a glass of water.

Tony: "Did he say where he went."

Steve: " No. Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things."

Y/N: " Don't feel bad. He doesn't tell me things either."

Steve: " I was kind of hoping Thor would be the exception."

Y/N: " Then you don't know Thor as well as you'd like to think." They took a drink putting the water bottle on the ground.

Tony: " Yeah, give him time. We don't know what the Maximoff kid showed him."

Y/N: " A lot. Maybe a little too much. I know what he saw, but the way he was acting it was something different about it. Something was off about the warp."

Steve: " Earth's mightiest heroes. Pulled us apart like cotton candy."

Tony: " Seems like you walked away all right."

Steve: " Is that a problem?"

Y/N: " Here we go..." You sat on the ground crossing your legs.

Tony: " I don't trust a guy without a dark side. Call me old fashioned."

Steve: " Well, let's just say you haven't seen it yet."

Tony: " You know Ultron is trying to tear us a part right?"

That's when you had an idea.

Steve: " Well, I guess you'd

know. whether you tell us is a bit of a question."

Tony: " Banner and I were doing research."

Steve: " That would effect the team."

Tony: " That would end the team! Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the 'Why we fight'? So we can end the fight. So we can get to go home!" Steve ripped apart a log.

Steve: " Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time."

L: "I'm sorry...Mr. Stark Clint said you wouldn't mind. But, our tractor doesn't seem to want to start at all."

Tony: "Yeah, I'll give her a kick." He points at his wood. " Don't take from my pile." Meanwhile his pile is twice as small as Steve's at least.

Y/N: " What if we were to give him what he wants?"

Steve: " Y/N, I think you need to go to bed."

Y/N: " No seriously. What if starts to tear the team apart? He'll never see it coming. He'll think he's won."

Steve: " No. That's too dangerous of a risk. That and Thor might literally kill me."

So, long story short, Bruce figured out he was after Helen Cho.

Steve: " I'll take Natasha, and Clint."

Tony: " All right. Strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus. I'll join you as soon as I can."

Steve: " If Ultron is really building a body...."

Tony: " It'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe, all of us." That's when you walked down the steps wearing a black spy suit with blue stripes going down it.

Y/N: " I wouldn't say all of us." They turned to you.

They looked in shock. As Tony looked back at Steve.

Steve: " Not it."