31-32

Father: " Y/N! Perfect timing! I need you in your best attire." In case you were wondering, I was told to cover my arms, legs, chest, and hands at all times. So, you went to your room not sure what was happening. You put on your pretty pink dress and slid on your white gloves. You wore a pair of white heels, that acted as a pair of boots you could tie. (Remember your family is on the higher end of town.)

You came down the steps with your hair all done up. You then saw your father handing a strange man money.

Y/N: " Father...Who is this? "

Father: " This is Asmund. He will be joining us for dinner."

Y/N: "Hello..."

He reached for your hand as he helped you down the rest of the steps.
You sat around the table, and in the middle of the meal Asmund stood.

As: "I have an announcement to make! I wish to ask for Lady Y/N's hand in marriage. You nearly choked on your drink.

Y/N: " My apologies...But, isn't this quite forward for meeting today?" You dabbed your face drying it with a napkin.

He kneeled in Front of you taking your hands in his.

As: " I know all about you. And I know how insecure you are of you... And I wish you to know that...No amount of scars will tear us apart." You stood up furious.

Y/N: " This is arranged isn't it!?" You looked at your parents. "That's why you handed him the money! You paid him to say that!"

Mother: "Y/N...please. We just worry..."

You interrupted her.

Y/N: " No! ENOUGH!" You yelled. You backed away from the table. "You want to marry me? Well, here's what you're getting!" Fire spread over your body revealing your scars. You kicked off your shoes and showed him everything. You were wearing a corset and shorts.

You walked closer to Asmund, as he walked back in shock...in disgust.

Y/N: "That's what I thought."

You magically dressed yourself in something you prefer, and still covered everything.

You went outside and began running through the village. When you suddenly bumped into someone.

You looked up as he steadied you.

Loki: " Don't you know to LOOK where you're going."

You gasped in shock as you dropped to the ground bowing your head.

Y/N: " Prince Loki...My apologies..."

Loki: " Yes, anyway. I must be on my way."

Y/N: "of course. It was my honor to meet you!" Your voice cracked, and it made him turn.

Loki: " Are...you? Crying?" He looked at you like you were pathetic.

Y/N: " Yes...my apologies. But, my parents tried to pay a man to marry me, and ignore my differences..."

Loki: " Come to think of it. My Father was looking for another maid to help my Mother with her duties... if you'd like I can put in a good word."

Y/N: " Thank you! So much! I'd love to!"

Loki: " Yes...Yes. So, would many others."

Y/N: " Wait! I can't meet the Queen like this... I shouldn't have met you like this..."