161-164

"Come on...Just read a mind....That's all I need..." You were able to see Peitro grab Thor's hammer laughing. He was thrown down the hall from you into a crate.

You ran up to him copying his powers.

Peitro: " H-How did you?" You held fire in your hands looking him up and down.

Y/N: " None of your damn business. This, is for Thor." You started launching fire at him, as he was having trouble dodging it. That's when Steve came over hitting him with his shield.

Steve: " Stay down kid."

Y/N: " Steve! Wanda!" You watched her walk up to Thor using her powers.

Steve: " Thor, status."

Thor: " The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care. I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately I am mighty." You tapped into her powers and as much as you hated it. You watched as Thor went through his loop. He was back on Asgard. You began to whisper into the ear piece.

Y/N: " Steve...Thor is compromised. She's coming." You felt the power growing through her as she made her way to you.

You used what you could of the powers to make your get away. She tried to warp a false you. Then you got into her head.

Y/N: " I know you can hear me. You won't win, and we don't want to hurt you." That's when Clint put an electric arrow on her head.

Clint: " I've done the whole mind control thing...I'm not a big fan." Pietro ran away with her. She must have tapped you into everyone's mind warps. You saw Nat kill, Steve with Peggy, and Heimdall telling Thor he's a destroyer.

You sat down in the corner. Not being able to help them was killing you.

Y/N: " No! That's not true..." Clint kneeled in front of you.

Clint: " Hey, Y/N. What's going on. I'm right here. It was just a constant loop of everything." He spoke over the headset. " If anyone can hear me! Y/N's DOWN! They have Y/N!"

After that loop stopped your scenery changed. You were in the bathroom looking at your scars as you sat in your tub of water. You held of one Loki's knives you had stolen from him, cutting your stomach open, watching yourself bleed, as if that was where you belonged.

You used your powers to change into a hoodie, and leggings while huddled in the corner. You were covered head to toe, all anyone could see were your shut eyes.

Thor was Pacing frantically, as you listened to Hill talk.

Maria: " How's the team?"

Tony: " We took a hit. we'll shake it off."

Maria: " For now, I'd stay in stealth mode. Stay away from here." After a little while Thor came over sitting next to you.

Thor: " Are you alright?"

Y/N: " I saw...everything. And I couldn't help you."

Thor: " That doesn't explain why you're curled up in a ball hiding your scars again." You sat up pulling your hands further into your sleeves. You then handed him Loki's knife you've always kept on you.

Thor: " This-" He looked at it saddened.

Y/N: " Was Loki's. I think she was right...I would've been better off finishing the job...Maybe, I wouldn't have been in the way."

Thor placed the blade back into your hands. As he adjusted your sleeves, revealing some lightning scars that were on your wrist, as he kissed them gently.

Thor: " I wouldn't have been better off. I couldn't imagine fighting this alone. What stopped you from finishing it?"

Y/N: " My home... It knocked on the door that night. 'Lady Y/N! Hurry you will miss the best of the lights. I don't want you to miss it!'"

Thor's heart sunk. "Me?"

Y/N: " You're a hero Thor. Even if you're not everyone else's. You're mine, and always will be. No matter the outcome. You're the biggest Teddy Bear I've ever seen. And I don't want you to ever believe any different. Because you might not be able to save everyone. But, that doesn't mean you haven't and won't continue to save people. As much as you think I'm worthy. I promise I think you're worthy a thousands times more." You placed a gentle kiss on his lips, as you spoke again. " Don't you ever change."

Thor: "As long as you don't either." He grinned, as the two of you fell asleep together for the rest of the trip.

Tony: " At least some good came out of this." They all looked at the two of you giving slight nods.