36-38& Bonus

You walked in, you were on Loki's arm. You looked around nervously.

Your attention was immediately drawn to Thor. He was surrounded by ALOT of ladies.

He noticed the two of you.

Thor: " Brother! Lady Y/N! So glad you could make it! You look stunning My Lady."

Y/N: "Thank you your majesty." You curtsied as you both laughed. "You look quite handsome yourself." You grinned.

Thor: " Of course I do!" He laughed.

Loki: "She said she'd dance brother. Why not take her for a change."

Y/N: "Loki! Thor is probably busy. It's alright. I'll just dance with him." You said nervously.

Thor: "Nonsense! I'm never to busy for my friends!"

Y/N: "Right...of course..." You smiled disappointedly, as you looked back at Loki. He winked at you. Thor took your hand and began dancing with you. At the end of the song he spun you in a circle and looked you in the eyes when you came back around.

Thor: " What made you decide to dance?"

Y/N: " Thor you don't have to pretend you don't see it.." You sighed highly disappointed.

Thor: " See what? All I see if you trying to get free from your comfort areas. And be who you really are."

Y/N: " Really?"

Thor: " Of course. It's easy to love someone else. It's not so easy to love yourself though. But, I will be there to help you through it. I promise. If whoever you're trying to impress can't embrace your scars, then there's no point in embracing them."

You had to stop yourself from crying.

Y/N:" Thank you...Your majesty." You curtsied. " Now, if you excuse me I must find my best friend...He owes me a dance." You saw all the girls whispering and huddling in groups starring at you.

You found Loki standing on the side lines as usual you grabbed his hand yanking him onto the floor. You both in the middle of the crowd, you began singing your heart out as you tried to force Loki to dance.

Y/N: "When she sings, she sings "come home"

When she sings, she sings "come home"

Men trærne de danser og fossene stanser
Når hun synger, hun synger "kom hjem"
Men trærne de danser og fossene stanser
When she sings, she sings "come home"

Shh

Men trærne de danser og fossene stanser
Når hun synger, hun synger "kom hjem"
Men trærne de danser og fossene stanser
When she sings, she sings "come home"

You began clapping as you felt really stupid because Loki wouldn't dance with you even though you tried so hard. He never liked having any fun. He did clap along though.

After the dance you pulled Loki to the side in one of the halls.

Loki: "He said that to you?" He seemed shocked.

Y/N: " Yeah...I-I think I might have a chance..." You smiled happily.

Loki: " I-I hate to be the barer of bad news but, I don't think that's the best idea."

Y/N: " Why?" You looked confused.

Loki: " He's arrogant. He doesn't pay attention to anyone's feelings towards anything and is always doing his own thing. He's reckless, and irresponsible. Sometimes, I wonder if we're really truly, related." He said as he nervously kept looking behind you trying to keep your attention on him.

Y/N: " Loki...What are you-" You turned around to see Thor walking towards you with another girl. Your heart shattered. You hurried and turned your hurt look to a smile of happiness.

Thor: " Tomorrow, at the coronation, Lady Y/N I wish you to be stood next to my friends. I would be such an honor to have been stood in their position." He nodded.

Y/N: " Right...But, I-I can't." You said knowing you were being thrown into the friend zone. Literally.

Thor: " You must be there...You don't miss anything I've asked you to come to..."

Loki: " She'll be standing with me. Brother..." Loki growled.

Thor: " Right...Well, at least you'll be there." He was obviously disappointed.