𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽

CHARACTERS-

Yeo Juda

- Have a sick grandmother, got in Seulli Highschool because of Oh Namju's family support (Scholar) Kind, caring. Is not rich like the other students. Works many part-time job. Fell in-love with Oh Namju.

Oh Namju

- Leader of A3, Cold, not friendly, Lone rebel, always have high grades because of his family. Varsity member of Football.  Everyone respects him, fell hard in-love with Yeo Juda.

Lee Dohwa

- Also part of A3, much more friendlier than the other member of A3. Plays the Violin and a prodigy. Have a crush on Yeo Juda.

Baek Gyeong

- The coldest member of A3, have a abusive father, engage to Dan-o, Varsity of Tennis.

Jeon Yi-jeun

- Rich childhood bestfriend of Yeo Juda, not spoiled. Competitive, protective of her friend, fights off Juda's bully when got the chance. Daughter of a famous Fashion designer and her father owns a Hospital in States (USA). Kind, reliable. Plays almost all the musical instruments and sports, smart.

Shin Saemi

- Childhood friend of Namju, Have a crush (In-love) on Namju. Hate Juda for being close to Namju. Dan-o's bestfriend, became a bully because of Jealousy. Hates Jeon Yi-Jeun!

Y3 MEMBERS:

Kim Yang-il

Lee Yang-sam

Park Yang-yi

The BULLIES:

Kim Il-jin

Lee Sam-jin

Park Yi-jin

EXTRA CHARACTERS:

Jinmichae

- Dried-Squid elf, Handsome chef of the canteen, everyone calls him the 4th member of A3.

Ahn Soochul

- Dan-o's close friend, loves streaming, always teases Saemi.

Park Mo-bum

- 2nd place smart-guy, wants to beat the top 1 in class.

Kim Banjang

- One of the smart students.

Eun Dan-o

- Have heart-disease, engage to Baek Gyeong, Saemi's bestfriend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N:)

Soon! 😘The magical Chapter 1 of this story is drafted and finished already!!! 😜

Word Count: 284

11/17/2021