8

This chapter is where, the love story of the 2 loving protagonists. Oh Namju as the main male lead and Yeo Juda as the main female lead.

"You'll be carrying my bag from now on."

I rolled my eyes at the cheesy script the author writes. 

Should I...Interfere with them?

Then I saw Dan-o's reaction which makes me smile but it faded when the spotlight are on the protagonists.

(FLIP PAGE)

"Yah! Dan-o-ssi calm down will you? My arm is about to be separated from me!" Dan-o is in rage because of knowing she isn't the protagonist and as her friend behind the shadow and not on-stage, she drags me to Jinmichae to read the book again.

We entered the kitchen where Jinmichae is cooking. 

"Hey, Dan-o and Yin." He cheerfully greeted then in-a split second they both raced for the book which Dan-o ended up winning.

"Ow my arm..." I pouted while Dan-o is flipping, aggressively the pages of the book.

"She found out?" Jinmichae went beside me with crossed-arms. "Obviously...She found out that she's not the main and went hysterical." I replied.

After minutes of reading. Dan-o finally gets it.

"This is so tacky and childish!" She slammed the book on the table.

"I know right, I hate the author." I sighed. "Just accept it whole-heartedly." Jinmichae said.

"How could I be an extra me? The Eun Dan-o?" She complained while I also joined in.

"For me it's okay to stick to the side of the protagonist but why do the author portrays me as a shield of Juda or something? Juda gets bullied I know, but the time I got locked up by Juda's bullies crossed the line!" I whined. "I'm not even a protagonist but why? Why do I have to suffer too?"

"It seems like you're more shocked that you're just an extra over anything else." Jinmichae smiled.

"Everything we say and do are supposed to be for Oh Namju and Yeo Juda!" Dan-o and I said in unison. "What about us?" We continued.

"Even an extra plays an important role." Jinmichae trying to calm us. "The author will decide everything you say and do."

"Wow...That's full of shit." 

"Hey, no swearing!" Jinmichae pointed his finger at me like he's my dad.

We heard the chair with a scraping sound when Dan-o stood up. "Who does he think he is? Darn it."

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down. We're characters in a romance comic book, so why not be more grateful?" He smiles again.

That statement made Dan-o even more mad and started cursing at the author.

"Wah, Dan-o-ssi. I'm proud of you!" I show her my thumbs-up while Jinmichae gave me the 'You're not helping' look.

Then there's this weird sound. We both looked at Jinmichae.

"Okay, it's time for you to go back where you were."

"Wha-"