19

"Here's our sandwiches!"

Everyone cheers as Juda and I are sitting beside each other and giggle. It was like a party here, everyone is happy and excited at the same time. 

I glance at Gyeong who is glaring at the others for being loud then Dan-o is enjoying her sandwich, well, on-stage Dan-o.

"It's delicious." Juda said and I nodded and took a bite. While we waited for the train to get to our destination, I placed my head to Juda's to take a nap.

"Wakey-wakey~" I heard Juda say and tap my head. We all got out of the train, Juda and I walk with our hands holding and happy about our arrival. Dohwa with bad-mood Gyeong is walking in front of the 2 of us.

The others dig in to their bought foods while I saw Juda wanted to buy too. "Wait here." I told her before running off to buy some snacks.

"Eyy, is that for me?" Dohwa said while wiggling his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes at him. "You wish." I scoffed and went back to Juda.

"Woah, that's many!" Juda's eyes widened as I gave her all the different kinds of snacks. "Isn't this too much and expensive?"

I shook my head. "It's fine, we're here for a good time isn't it?" She chukled and started eating, we both sat on the table.

"What are you doing." I stopped eating and saw Dan-o trying to talk to Gyeong.

Oh, hell no...He's on a bad mood...

"This is my gift for you." On-stage Dan-o tuck her hair behind her ear acting all cute which I cringed to the Author writing this right now.

She shyly gave the gift to Gyeong. Everyone gathered for the gossip as Gyeong opened it, revealing a flower-like key-chain.

"Are you seriously giving me this stupid thing?" He says. "I'm just gonna go to a comfort room." I told Juda and she nodded while I sneak beside Dohwa.

"Sorry? What?" Dan-o says and Gyeong threw the key-chain on the ground then stepped on it. Some scoff and laughed at the scene entertaining them.

"Don't ever give me this piece of shit." Gyeong says, dropping the paper bag too and walk away. Dan-o started to cry making everyone pity on her. 

"Don't cry come on Dan-o-ssi." They say.

"That jerk..." I mumbled. "Wah, you startled me." Dohwa said looking down at me beside him. Suddenly, he was on-stage making him follow Gyeong.

(FLIP PAGE)

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Aigoo...

Dan-o started laughing like a crazy girl as everyone look at her weirdly. "What's wrong with her?"

"I'm okay, don't freak out. I'm totally fine." She says.

"Crazy..." I chuckled.

(FLIP PAGE)