13

"I-I--I..."

I sighed at his reaction. I cannot tell this to Dan-o or Jinmichae, they'll freak out that I was the one who woke up the sleeping protagonist lost in this world.

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone?" I told him and he slowly nodded.

"I'll tell you if we, meet again. The author might need you for a stage."

"Stage?"

"Just promise me, you'll meet me here in this exact place later at night." I held out my pinky.

"At night?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "It's where the author don't pay attention much, jus promise me."

He intertwined his finger. "Fine, I promise. You better not be joking around."

I nodded then when I look down to his wrist, I notice his bracelet is mine.

"Why do you have this?" I grab his wrist and he started to be nervous, he snatched back his hand.

"I...Don't know...."

I smiled. "Do you like me? Aish, stop denying." I playfully slap his arm and he look at me weirdly.

"S-Stop dreaming!"

"I can't stop dreaming cause I'm gonna dream about you~" I teased.

(FLIP PAGE)

I opened my eyes and now I'm standing in the middle of a game? Dodgeball!

"Look out Yin!" I immediately dodged it.

Everyone started to cheer for me. "My gosh!" I gasp.

Another dodge then I bumped onto Dan-o.

"Dan-o-ssi? What're you doing here?"

"I think that I'll see my savior if, I'm in a dangerous situation." She said.

"Really? Are you sure that you're not crazy?"

"I'm sure." She shows her thumbs-up and grinned. I lost my focus when I saw Namju and Juda having a stage, I rolled my eyes but a ball hit my head.

"Ow!"

"Oops, sorry Yin!" 

I sat at the bench, 2 meters away from both Juda and Namju. "Aish, this 2 cheesy couple."

"Who you talking to?" I flinched at Dohwa's voice and he sat beside me. "Why do you keep doing that aish."

"You look very annoyed. Mind if you tell me?"

I shook my head. "Nope, I'm fine." I huffed and crossed my arms.

Namju's POV

What is this feeling? I can't move.

I'm sitting at the bleachers with Juda beside me. 

"You don't play dodgeball?" I ask her.