3

"Everyone knows you have a crush on Gyeong."

I sneak a look at Dan-o who is trying to figure out what's happening.

(FLIP PAGE)

I opened my eyes and I'm still with Ju-da, though I'm wearing a P.E uniform. Dan-o looks around she caught me staring. I waved at her with a amused smile.

"Hey, Dan-o!~"

Saemi walks to the room. "Let's go to the cafeteria."

"Is something wrong?" Ju-da asks beside me while also looking at Dan-o.

"Nope, just enjoying what's going to happen." I know she's confused but played it off.

"Ah, right. You love playing sports." She said.

Right, MY character love that. I glance again to Dan-o. "No, Gyeong is not the problem."

(FLIP PAGE)

Aish, author-nim. My head hurts because of that sound.

"OH MY GOSH!"

I got startled at Dan-o shouting.

"What is it?" Saemi asked annoyed.

Pictures of Juda and I are in front of me, on my desk and notice that we're making some kind of a project.

"What are these?" Dan-o held up the 2 pics of Gyeong and believe me her reaction is priceless. I laughed silently.

"We are making fridges that are filled with our love. Mine is Namju and yours is Gyeong." Saemi giggled.

"Yours is very pretty." Ju-da walks to my side and sat. 

"Hey, Yeo Juda."

We both looked up at the bullies.

"What is this? Ah, you're bff's? No wonder why you two are both annoying."

"Aish, mind your own business Il-jin. Get lost." I scoffed.

"Why are you even friends with her? She's poor and not well-mannered." Sam-jin added and the 3 of them laugh.

I noticed Juda looking down to her hands. 

"She even needs to work-part time jobs just to buy you a branded bag-"

I slammed my hands on my table. "Don't you dare talk to her like that, if I see you bullying her again...You're dead." Juda held my wrist saying I should stop but I ignore her.

"Everyone at school knows you have a crush on Gyeong."

I heard Saemi repeated what she said. I saw Dan-o realizing something.

(FLIP PAGE)

And, yep. Another stage.

I'm at the Library with Juda. "Here." She gave me a string bracelet that matches with her pink one. Her bracelet have a Strawberry charm dangling while I got a Moon charm-purple-colored one.

"I know it's not that much expensive..." She put it on me.

"Aish, stop with the money thing. I'll treasure everything you gave me." I held my pinky to her.

"BFF's?" She smiled and intertwined her pinky to mine's.

"BFF's."

Yeo Juda's character is not that bad. I love her being my friend.