14

Before I could even enjoy the whole ride, the darn Author immediately change the stage.

(FLIP PAGE)

I opened my eyes. I'm in...a Hospital?

"It's one of the symptoms of having a low-blood person. It's normal just don't forget following the prescription I gave you." Dr. Lee said.

"Did I fainted again?" I asked him since I didn't know what really happened. He chuckles. "No, you didn't but you came here and told me you're feeling dizzy, that's why."

I slowly nodded and chuckled nervously. "Well...Thanks Dr. Lee, you're a big help."

"No problem." He smiles. I bowed and left the room.

"What was that? Is the Author trying to kill me now?" I glared above me. 

"Yin-ssi?" I see Dohwa waving his hand at me. "Eyyyy, Dohwa." I waved back, he walked towards me. "You sick?" He asked. "I don't know...Maybe." I sighed. He suddenly placed the back of his hand on my forehead. "You seem alright."

I gulped and his touch sent shivers down my spine. "What do you know? You're older brother told me I'm sick." I removed his hand on my forehead.

Across the floor we're both standing at, I saw Dan-o. "Look, it's Dan-o." I pointed my index finger.

We both walked towards her, Dohwa snapped his fingers to get Dan-o's attention. "Are you sick again?"

"I guess so." She replied then turns to me. "Why are you here though?" She asks me. "I guess I'm sick too...The Author is starting to hate me too..." I answered while Dohwa is giving us weird looks.

"I think we're gonna die early then...We should enjoy our fake lives to the fullest." Dan-o sighed and clings her arm to me. "Yolo..." I added.

"Yah, don't joke about that." Dohwa said. The 3 of us started walking all together. "You 2 sound like you're talking about someone else."

"What we can do?" I shoved my hands in the pockets of my coat. "We're just acting as the writer drew." Dan-o pouted beside me.

"You're speaking Korean, right?" Dohwa lowers himself to reach our heights. He's being sarcastic.

Dan-o and I looked at each other then back to him. "Maybe.

"English all of a sudden? Hey." He chuckled and continues to follow us.

We were outside, Dan-o sat at the Hospital bench. "You want to sit?" Dohwa asks me and I shook my head then he sat.

"You want me to call Gyeong?" He asks Dan-o. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm okay."

Okay, she's on stage.

"Let her be, mentioning Gyeong only stresses her out." I told him. "It seems like you're the one who doesn't like him..." He said.

"I can't think of any lines right now." Dan-o spoke. "Lines?" Dohwa repeated. "More like a script." I scoffed. "Script?" He repeated again. "I guess this is where we part ways. Bye!" Dan-o patted his back and so did I.

"Part ways?" I rolled my eyes again. "Why do you keep repeating what we said?" 

I put my arm around Dan-o's shoulders and started walking away again.