29

(FLIP PAGE)

3rd POV

Time skip, Dohwa and Gyeong are in the A3 room. Gyeong is playing with his tennis ball that he is throwing on the ball and back while Dohwa is playing with the piano in the room.

Dohwa sense Gyeong's annoyed state so, he went to ask him. "Would you stop that already?" Dohwa asked politely as he is. 

But, Gyeong was not paying attention, when Gyeong threw the ball again Dowha didn't miss the chance to catch it. "Hey!" He said.

"What?" Gyeong asked who is now listening to him. "Something on your mind?" Dowha finally asked his friend and toss the ball back to Gyeong.

"Something's bothering me." Gyeong replied. "What? Is it Dan-o?" Dohwa asked and Gyeong stayed silent. "Look, be nice to Dan-o. She's really sick right now." Dohwa added.

Gyeong just stared at him. "Even Haru's trying to help. And you're her fiance." Dohwa knows what will happen along with the ones who got their ego such as Yin and Namju.

"Don't think you're being too harsh?" At that moment, Gyeong reaches his temper and threw the ball harshly that made Dohwa startled but not flinch as he knew his friends anger.

Gyeong stood up and faced his friend but just control his temper as he remembers what happened and what he did on the past where he almost hurt Yin so, he just walked out of the room but Dohwa followed him.

Yin's POV

"Gyeong, aren't you going too far?" I'm on my way to where Juda is which I really don't know where but, I feel like I should check on her. But I heard Dohwa's voice.

"Even in the shadow..." After following his voice, I saw Dohwa with Gyeong in front of the A3 room. "Shadow?" I heard a confusion on Gyeong's voice.

I don't want Dohwa to be erased in this story by the Author by just telling another character about this comic book world. If Dohwa's concerned about me, I am too.

"Hi." I walked towards them. "Are you 2 fighting?" I asked. "Good thing you're here. I was upset." Dohwa hid behind me.

"What? Why?" I asked again. "It was how he treat Eun Dan-o." Dohwa replied. "I got my fiance and you got yours, mind your own." Gyeong sighed.

"He was kind of right." I told Dohwa. "But, still, Dan-o's case is a bit critical, Dohwa have a point about that." I added and Dohwa nodded beside me.

"With all these shadows and stages, we should use our chance and time to make things right." I pointed out. 

"You too?" Gyeong asked me. Then, Haru came behind him. "Oh, Haru you came too, come here." Dohwa pulls Haru as he also pull me beside him.

"You know him, even you Yin?" Gyeong is now asking Dohwa. "Yeah, he's from your class right?" Dohwa played it cool. Gyeong glance at me for affirmation. "You don't remember him do you?" I said.

Gyeong just stared at me.

(FLIP PAGE)

Maybe the Author needs Dohwa and Gyeong for another stage. And here I am again, being all extra and Dohwa's fiance'.