11

"I'm still glad I have my ego."

Dan-o and I just ended a stage and now we're in the shadow.

"I can change the things giving me a hard time." Dan-o slammed her hands on the table.

"I'll change them no matter what."

"Aigoo, so what's your plan Eun Dan-o?" I leaned in.

"Jeon Yi-jeun, will you join me and change our fates?" 

I stood up. "Of course, Eun Dan-o!" We both saluted to ourselves.

Eun Dan-o planned to fix her locker while I planned not to attend my music class. In the end, honestly...The Author wins in round 1.

I'm secretly following both Namju and Juda. I hid behind a pillar. "Let's see..." I whispered to myself.

"Why are you talking to yourself?" I flinched and and even got more startled when it was Gyeong's voice.

"Gyeong..." I chuckled nervously.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm not going to hurt you." He says and gave me snack.

"Consider that, a sorry gift." He said and walk pass by me. 

Gosh, this guy is giving me heart attack! 

While watching him walk away, I heard a ringing sound in my head and the last thing I know I'm laying on the cold floor.

"Hey servant."

"Are you ignoring me?"

"But, Yi-jeun already told you and paid you. I don't have to be you slave anymore."

"Dan-o!"

"Yin! Wake up." I slowly opened my eyes, meeting the ceiling of the clinic room. I sat up and saw Juda beside my bed.

"What happened?" I held my head.

"You fainted at the Hallway and...Baek Gyeong brought you here." Juda said while holding my hand tight.

"Fainted?" I look around the room and saw Namju leaning on the wall. "Why are you here then?" I asked him.

"Because my servant is here."

"Your servant should be the one following you, not you following her." I replied.

"What ever." He said and left the room.

"Wait, servant? Didn't I paid him?" I told Juda who looked down.

(FLIP PAGE)

Am I on the shadow now? Yep, I am. I quickly finds Dan-o to tell her what I saw. I went to the Library cause' why not? She maybe there doing something crazy or plotting something to change the stage.

I knew it, she's got her head on a book. I walk towards her.

"Dan-o, I saw the continuity and I know you saw it too...There was this thing going to happen, what are we gonna do? Ya! Are you even listening?"