24

(FLIP PAGE)

Getting invited to their house again is kind of suspicious for the Author for me since, he/she knows all thing that is happening right?

But, my character like the A3 members since we're like Business partners, especially our parents. Though, I didn't know that I'll meet the A3 when I was young, never seen them.

Tonight, we're all sitting silently at the table. Namju and and I keep stealing glances, or maybe that's my thought cause' he's in a stage right? or he could...move freely? but that's impossible.

"Nice for you to invite us again." Mom spoke that almost echoes the room even though she said it calmly. "Of course, I wanted to congratulate Yin." Namju's mom said and I look up from my plate.

"Congratulate? F-For what Mrs. Oh?" I asked, mom chuckled nervously. "Oh, she doesn't...Know yet?" Namju's mom asked.

"K-Know what mom?" I turned my head beside me. "Yin, you're engage." Mom said. I blinked twice, trying to process what she said.

"What?"

"You see, that's why I invited you here Yin. For you're engagement to the Lee family, sadly the Lee's can't come because their schedule is pack, maybe nest time." Namju's mom smiled at me which I didn't returned.

Namju looks confuse like me. 

"Lee? Lee....." I mumbled then that's where the realization hits me. "I'm engage to Lee Dohwa?" I asked mom, Namju stared at my mom, maybe he's also curious like me.

"Yes, Lee Dohwa." Mom replied. "You're engage to him."

(FLIP PAGE)

"Yin-ssi, let's play basketball!" Juda shakes my arm while I blankly stared ahead. "You're not even good at that." I said and she playfully pouted.

"Why are you so serious today though huh?" She asks. "Thinking that I'll be a housewife...Will really drain your energy..." I sighed and her eyes widened.

"What?!"

"Exactly, that is my exact reaction." I said. "T-To whom?" She took one basketball and tries to dribble it but failed, she looks like a girly-girl playing.

"I...I don't wanna talk about it...Anyways, that's not how you do it." I snatched the ball from her and planned to do a 3 point shoot which the ball did shoot.

"Woah..." Juda got her mouth opened, I closed it for her and gave her back the ball. "I'm just going to sit here if you need me Juda-ssi." I waved my hand at her and sat at one of the benches.

Namju with Gyeong casually entered the room, Namju and I made eye contact but he quickly averted his eyes away.

I didn't even had the chance to talk to him last night, last stage or whatever how I call it. But, I didn't hesitated to walk over to them, Juda is so immerse in playing basketball even though she kinda sucks, but maybe she may get a beginner's luck.

"Oh Namju, I need to talk to you." I said as calm as I could spit it out. "Me? For what?" He asks. "For what happened last night." I crossed my arms, I'm actually nervous to talk to him.

"Oh, that. There's nothing to talk about." He said. "Unless, you really knew about it and tried to act out--"

"I didn't know about it, that's why I'm shocked hearing about it." I snapped back. "Right." He scoffed and stood up.