26

When I just think my weird-fake life is a mess...Then I put myself into another mess. Great, just great Yin!

"Let me explain--" I said but Namju shut me off. "Explain what? Why are you talking to him like you two got into a lovers quarrel?"

"For your information, we're engaged." Dowha spoke. "Correction, this is a comic book and we're in it." Namju snapped. "So, everything's fake."

"How do you even knew about it?" Dowha asks glancing at me then to Namju. "Well, I told him." I sighed then Dowha's eyes widened.

"Does...?"

"No, Dan-o and Jinmichae doesn't know." I replied. "Jinmichae who?" Namju asuddenly asked. "The guy from the cafeteria." Dowha answered him. "Right." Namju nodded. 

Oh my we're so chaotic!

"Anyways, back to the topic." I brushed-off both of their arms. "Namju found out way back, he got his ego and that's why I told him--"

"Why didn't you tell us though?" Dowha crosses his arms. "Could you let her finish?" Namju side-eyed him and Dowha scoffs.

"If I told Jinmichae or Dan-o or you about this then I'm screwed. You 3 will ask me how, when and where that's why I kept my mouth shut...Which you should've did." I turned to Namju.

"It's not my fault...It's his fault." He pointed at Dowha, then Dowha reacted. "How is that supposed to mean? Why me?"

"Can we just all shut up--"

(FLIP PAGE)

Oh come on!

"Yin-ssi!~" Juda came to me and wrap her arms around mine. "Should we visit grandma today? She may want to see you again."

"Aren't you with Namju?" I asked, bluntly. "Oh Namju? Why?" She asked back.

I don't know because you 2 are the protagonists?

"Just because." I replied. "Juda, did you know that my fiance is Lee Dowha?" I whispered and quickly covered her mouth just in case. "Don't over react!" I hissed and she nodded.

"Wah, him? You will be like the Music Prodigy couple..." She says. "Yeah right." I sighed. Speaking of Dohwa, he's walking towards us now with 3 chocolate ice creams on his hand. 

"Oh, your fiance-' I nudged Juda who just giggles. "Just stay quiet" I whispered. "Hey, Yin." He greeted. "Hey." I said.

"Can I talk to you? Privately." He said while giving me one of the Ice Cream. "Fine...Sure." We both walked away from Juda.

"What now? Are you off-stage?" I asked him while eating the ice cream. "Yeah, still...I'm gonna keep your secret by the way." He says.

"Really?" I got both my eyes wide opened and he nodded. "Stop being cute. You're making me blush." He chuckled then started walking fast. "Yah! Wait for me!"

"Why is my character not bold and reckless?" Dohwa says. We're now at Jinmichae's master chef kitchen. I don't know why we came here but it's not like I'm expecting somewhere.