18

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm suddenly in front of Juda's work place. I saw her talking to some costumer and he suddenly raises his hand to throw a sandwich on her, I quickly went inside and grab his wrist.

"Ajusshi, what the hell are you doing?" I ask him. He brushed-off my hand and started yelling at me. "How dare you stop me? Who are you? Are you the owner?!"

"I'm not the owner but I can buy this freaking store, how can you hurt a girl working hard?" Juda is trying to stop me but I won't let this oldeu man treat her that way.

"Aish!--"

Dohwa suddenly popped out of nowhere and he is now stopping the man. "That's enough." He told the man and glance at me and Juda. "Are you alright?" Juda and I both nodded.

(FLIP PAGE)

eH?

The 3 of us are walking side-by-side with Dohwa carrying Juda's bag and I'm clinging my arm to Juda's.

"Thanks, Dohwa. If it weren't for you--"

"Why do you always let them bully you like a fool?" He asked Juda. "Just like earlier. You should've called the police or something."

Gosh, I feel like a third wheel...

"And why did you bring the laboratory equipment? And you're always gets into fights and very clumsy, no wonder you hurt yourself." And now he's talking to me.

"I'm not clumsy.' I rolled my eyes. "But still, if it weren't for you, Juda is akways in danger, you're a great friend Yin." He added.

"Yeah, she is." Juda smiles at me. "Thank you for worrying about us, but I'm fine." I showed him the part where I hurt my leg.

"I think you look the prettiest when you smile." He told Juda and I shook my head in cringing.

Ew.

"Thank you for today lover boy, goodnight." I told him and planning to drag Juda inside her house.

"Yeo Juda."

We all turn to see Oh Namju walking towards us. "Oh Namju?" Juda asked which makes me roll my eyes again.

Author-nim, really? A love triangle will happen in front of my precious eyes?

"How's your leg?" He asked me. "It's fine I guess..." I replied he nodded then turns to Dohwa. "What brings you here Dohwa?"

"I need to help her with something with my handsomeness and athleticism." He sarcastically replied which made me snort but Namju glares at me so I stopped laughing.