15

(FLIP PAGE)

Of course we're in a stage, everyone is on their position playing soccer and Juda, as the main protagonist, she'll have to cheer for Namju while I will cheer for him in the shadow.

The Author must've knew what I have done to her Male protagonist, I can't even speak to Namju that much because his attention is on Juda.

I'm watching the game and saw a familiar face, it's the guy from the library, he's also an extra wo have the role who is less important than Dan-o and I.

"Oh Namju!" 

I almost cursed when I heard Saemi's voice yelling. Her voice is like a dying cat or something. "Namju's so cool." Juda whispered to me and I rolled my eyes. "Not you too?" I told her and she just chuckles.

Saemi suddenly stood up in front of us, blocking our view. "Aish, ya, we're watching here." But she ignored me. 

I'm tired sitting here...Namju, didn't even look at my way, he's on stage after all.

I stood up and Juda quickly held my wrist. "What are you going to do?" 

"I'll just go to the washroom. Don't worry." I told her and she nodded, releasing me, I glare at Saemi before walking away.

I walk in the empty hallway of the school. "Now, where could Dohwa be? Maybe the Author is making him play the Violin?" I muttered to myself.

I checked the music room but he's not there so, I went to the rooftop. My eyes brighten when I saw Dohwa cleaning his Violin again.

"Dohwa!" I waved my hand and he stood up with wide-eyes. "Finally! You're here! I couldn't find you everywhere!"

"Why? Are you awake now?" I said while walking towards him. "I needed to find you and Dan-o but I cannot leave here." He said making weird gestures.

"Ah, about that, maybe you'll have a stage later." I sighed.

"Stage?"

I nodded at him. "Yup, you know when you can't control yourself anymore, the author is making you do something you don't like."

"That's..." His words trails off when he began to think.

"Except for me, I can move whenever I want, I don't have any script but...I cannot control the Page flipping thing-y" I said but he still look confuse.

 I suddenly noticed a small left on his head and I chuckled. I went to my tippy-toes and took it. "You should be more...Presentable, you're a second-lead after all, you gotta look good."

I told him and he just stared at me before averting his gaze. We both heard the noise.

"What- What was that?" He said looking around. "It's the stage! Good luck!" I told him. 

"Let us meet at the cafeteria!" I waved.

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm free? I'm free! I quickly went to the Cafeteria to meet with Jinmichae but I bumped with Dan-o going in the same direction. "Hey." She said.