1

Yin POV

I just got back from my vacation in States, I came back because I need to attend school. I mostly spend my summer with my parents and keeping in touch with Juda, my bestfriend, childhood bestfriend actually. We're both attending the same school now, finally.

We became friends because her grandmother used to work as my maid when I was young, then I met her. We used to play in my room and became really close. 

But something happened, after I got home, I wasn't in the airport with Juda welcoming me home along with her grandmother. We're walking to my car to go home and hang out with her when in a blink of an eye it's night time and I'm in my bedroom studying.

And I'm processing and trying to remember how I got home, or did I just forget. 

Long story short, I found this book entitled 'Secret' in my shelves which confuses me because I don't remember having this book but when I opened it, it sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm a character in a comic book?!" 

I don't know if my life was all a lie or something or if someone also knew what's been happening here like a sound of a paper flipping. Then there is stages, shadows and everything is written in a script of the comic book.

I tried to play it cool but it felt really weird in the past few days like when I was in my room about to sleep a flip page happened and then I'm sitting, having breakfast with mom. How crazy was that? Then I tried telling it to my mom but the stage keeps changing stopping me to tell her.

Then tried telling it to Juda but coming to her house was difficult, the stage changes to stop me coming to her house. And it hit me, the author is aware that I have an ego. What's an ego? It's knowing or having the knowledge that you live inside the freaking comic book world!

It's also weird cause, I can move freely, no scripted moments, I can say what I want to say or move and do what I want. Maybe the author didn't paid attention much to the other characters except the main ones. What an annoying author!

(FLIP PAGE)

Here we go again...

"Miss Yin, we're here." My driver said, I nodded and said thank you before opening my car door and stepped out.

"Gosh, now...Where is Juda?" I'm a side character, I need to stick with the main as her close, childhood bestfriend.

I'm also new to this school along with Juda so, we're both newcomers in Seulli Highschool. I walked around and round to find Juda but failed. "Maybe she's late...Aish." I scratched my head.

"Eun Dan-o"

I turned to see Baek Gyeong with Eun Dan-o. "What a poor people, they don't know that their lives are fake." I sighed while watching them.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" He asks and Dan-o just ignored him and flipped her short hair.

"Aish, what is she doing? Isn't she scared of him? Guess not." I mumbled and walks towards the school entrance. I took one glance on Gyeong but when he caught me staring I looked away.

Baek Gyeong is forced engaged to Eun Dan-o. I think he hates her for being sick. Dan-o is the only child and is love by her father plus she have a critical heart disease. 

"Eun Dan-o, could you pass the ball?" 

Ah, Lee Dohwa. The second-lead. Poor guy, he's kind based on the comic book. Once again, Dan-o ignored him and proceeds to walk.