4

(FLIP PAGE)

Yin's POV

Another day at school and I think I'm on a stage? I didn't even get to set foot at my house again but the next stage of the main leads is much more important for the author.

I realize that Juda is not yet at school. "Finally, a little me time for my character." I was about to walk.

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm on the classroom. "What the..."

I saw Il-jin, Sam-jin and Yi-jin. My blood boiled so, I walk towards them. Slamming both of my hands on their desks.

"Yah, what's your problem?" Il-jin asked annoyed. Everyone's attention is on us.

"Did you really think you can get away after what you've done to Juda?" I said.

Il-jin scoffed and stood up. "Why? What are you going to do? She deserve that. A trash like her doesn't fit in Seulli High School."

I laughed. "A trash? Like her?" I run my fingers through my hair. "Aigoo, I pity you guys for assuming you deserved to be here and to call her like that when you're not even half the person she is."

"How dare you-"

"Yin!" Juda arrived and pulled me, stopping me to pick a fight.

"I told you to be careful..." She said.

"They just got in my nerves that's why..." I replied.

I felt dizzy again.

"Hurry!"

"Look at her, Juda's really enjoying her meal."

"Everyone wants a free meal."

"Yin, are you okay?" She held my shoulders.

"My head...Hurts..." 

"Do you need to go to the Nurse office?"

I shook my head. "No need."

(FLIP PAGE)

"I wonder what food they're serving today?" Juda smiled.

We're both walking through the hall, going to the Cafeteria. I wonder where Dan-o is.

"I'm hungry too...Oh, wait." I said. "I forgot something, I'll be right back." Before turning around I held both of her hands.

"Watch out for some Curry." And walk away.

While on my way back, someone pulled me somewhere. I hit the floor.

"Ouch, what the hell?"

I looked up seeing Il-jin and her 2 minions. 

"What do you want?" I stood up, enduring the pain on my knee from falling.

"About to teach you a lesson." Sam-jin smirked.

I look around and we're at the A3 hide-out. "Whatever you're planning is not gonna work." I was about to exit but Yi-jin and Sam-jin hold both of my arms pushing me back down, I-ljin took my phone and threw it on the floor.

"Ya! Are you crazy?!" I yelled trying to free my hands.

"I told you, you're not our main priority...It's Yeo Juda we wanted but you keep interfering and it's annoying. And now you'll be lock in here while we take care of her." Il-jin scoffed.