10

(FLIP PAGE)

"Wait!" I opened my eyes and I'm inside my room.

"Ms. Jeon?" The maid spoke up beside me. "It looks like you're dreaming."

I nervously chuckled.

(FLIP PAGE)

And now I'm in the school grounds. I saw Dan-o and Juda talking.

"Juda! Dan-o!" They turned to me. Juda waved. "Yin!"

I ran to them "Good morning!" I greeted.

"Morning, not good." Dan-o said. I nodded at her reaction then turned to Juda with flowers around her.

"What...the, why are they flowers beside you?" I mumbled, she's holding a strawberry drink.

"Wah, you 2 are indeed BFF's, you drink the same drink." Dan-o said cheerfully. I looked at her weirdly for a moment then realized that she's on-stage.

"Thank you again Dan-o for the drink." Juda bowed and clings her arm on my arm. "Bye, on-stage Dan-o!" I waved at her when Juda and I started walking away.

"On-stage?" Juda asked. "It's just a game we played..." I replied.

(MOTOR SOUNDS)

Of course, the A3 arrived. 

Juda and I keep walking, ignoring the sound.

"Hey, servant!" Namju yelled.

Juda turned around beside me. "Me?"

"Her?" I added.

"Who else is my servant around here?" He walks towards us.

Namju...Did he remember what I said last stage? At the dinner?

He tosses his bag to Juda. "Yah, don't be hard to her." I told him but he just took a glance of me before walking pass me. 

"Let's go." He told Juda. "Wait." Juda took out some money from her pocket and gave it to Namju.

"That's what I earned yesterday." She says. 

"Yah, Juda what are you thinking?" I went beside her.

"I didn't asked for chickenfeed." He says and I scoffed. "Aish, just accept it."

"I'm sorry that I ruined your uniform the other day. I'll pay off soon so, I don't have carry your bag anymore." She says and I quickly grabbed Namju's bag form her.

"You can start stop carrying his bag now." I told her and glare at Namju. "That money is not chickenfeed. She worked hard for it." I took out my wallet and pull out some money and I pulled his hand to place it, I took Juda's money and returned it to her.

"Yin...You don't have to-"

I gestured her to quiet. "So, leave my friend alone. You're ruining our strawberry drink breakfast." I smiled at him and gave him back his bag. 

"Let's go." I pulled Juda quickly and walk away.

I heard Namju calling my name but I ignored it.

We entered the school. I held my chest. "Woah, I almost died." Juda chuckled.