6

"The writer knows everything."

I sat at the counter and was about to eat the apple I saw at the fruits basket when Dried Squid Elf took it back.

"He's the creator of this world."

"I don't think she'll get it anytime soon..." I spoke then Dan-o tried to snatched the book on his hand.

"Give me that!"

"No!"

I roll my eyes and waited for them to finish.

"You'll rip the book." I told them while staring at my hand and my eyes widened when I realized that my friendship bracelet is gone. "The hell?"

Then the book ripped. He sighed. "It's time for you to accept it."

I jump off the counter trying to find my bracelet. "Eun Dan-o, you're a character in a comic book." I told her.

She look at us with a mixed-expression face.

"Hey, Elf have you seen my bracelet-thingy?" I asked him.

"You can call me Jinmichae and nope, I didn't see any." He replied.

(FLIP PAGE)

I sat beside Juda. "Are you okay? You look pale..." She told me while placing her hand on my forehead. 

"I just feel dizzy...No biggie." I replied then I leaned in. "Hey, Juda?" She look at me. "What will you do if you're the Main Character in a comic book?" I asked her.

"Hmmmm...In my opinion, everyone is a Main Character in their own lives so, I don't know..." She smiled at me.

All she ever do is smile...

I nodded and glance at Dan-o with Saemi. 

"What about you?" Juda said. "What about me?" I asked. "What would you do if you're the Main Character in a comic book?" She asks. 

I sighed. "Then...I'll jump out of the comic book." She laughed. "You're a rebel."

"You're actually in the comic book."

"What? We're in the comic book?"

We both glanced at Soochul. "Comic book?" I mumbled.

"Everyone listen. Dan-o said, You're actually in the comic book!" Soochul is mocking Dan-o. Everyone laughs and clapped their hands.

"Wow, Dan-o. You're imagination amaze us!" The leader of Y3 named Yang-il said. What is Y3? It's the knocked-out version of A3.

"You read comics everyday in the Hospital?"

"You have such a rich imagination." Both Mo-bum and Banjang stood up. "Someone said the best talent you can have is a rich imagination."

"Imagination." He said. I almost laugh at the pronounciation.

"Ima...What?" Il-jin said. "Gosh, Mo-bum. You get good grades. How come you have a bad pronounciation?" She sat on her table.

"Repeat after me. I, mi, rul."

"I,mi...What?"

"Imirul~" Il-jin even add hand gestures. 

I whispered to Juda. "How does Imagination became Imirul?" We both giggled. While laughing silently, I saw Geyong staring at me for a moment then look away.