23

Everyone's staring at me, even Dan-o. I'm scared cause' she doesn't know that Namju had his ego and I'm the only one who knew about it. I saw her eyes widened and I know in her mind, she have many questions for me so, later if she did do that, I'll have to lie I guess...?

"Ya, Jeon Yi-jeun, is something going on between you and my Namju?" Saemi asks as the other girls waited for my answer. 

"Okay, first of all, none, there nothing going on...So, don't hold your breaths." They exhaled in relief. "Second, he ain't yours Saemi, face the reality...No offense or take offense, I don't care, really."

She was about to say something but I planned to walk away to clear things out, as I was about to leave, I walked pass Juda. "Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'll be confronting someone." I quickly said and proceeds to walk out.

"Ya, Oh Namju...Wait, wait, wait." I grab his wrist. "Come back there so, they won't get the wrong idea."

"And...What was that specifically?" He crossed his arms. "Are you playing with me huh?" I also crossed my arms. "Maybe, maybe not." He playfully replied.

Yes he is playing with me...

"They think that you and Juda are a thing then the scene you did at the classroom earlier...Anyways, they might think you're a playboy--"

"They won't." He cut me off. "How can you be so sure?" I furrowed my eyebrows and he shrugged. "Just because."

"Let them think what they think already but for sure, I'm not even a bit embarrass for what I did in front of everyone a while ago." The corner of his lips curved.

I sighed. "You're having too much fun."

"Well...it is fun being with you even though just for a matter of seconds..." He said.

(FLIP PAGE)

Aigoo, another stage? Gosh, I'm tired of this. I'm somewhat, in front of the girls' comfort room and when the door opened revealing Juda looking very down.

"Oh, Juda-ssi? Are you okay?" I ask and she sighed and look up at me. "It's about my grandma..."

"I see, if you need help I'm here, remember that." I held her hand smiled while she did the same.

So, basically my character is kind and bad ass at the same time? Not bad...

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm at the school bridge while looking for Dan-o and I saw her with Dohwa. 

"He doesn't even remember you, isn't it frustrating?" Dohwa asked Dan-o. I walked up to them.

"What is?" I asked.

"Oh, there you are." Dan-o said and leaned her back. "You better explain about what happened at the classroom."