17

(FLIP PAGE)

What the?

"Yin-ssi!" I saw Dohwa waving at me excitedly, he went beside me. "Isn't this nice? We have our egos but then, these people don't." He whispers.

"Just play it cool though, you don't have to be obvious." I chuckled. He suddenly clings his arm to me and I just ignored it cause' we're aren't we?

"Jeon Yi-Jeun." Namju popped up in front of us. "Eyy, Namju-ssi!" Dohwa raises his hand for Namju to high-five but Namju ignored him and grabbed my wrist pulling me away from him.

"We need to talk so, excuse her." He told Dohwa and dragged me away from him.

He pulled me inside the A3 room. "You're not on-stage?" I ask him and he nodded. He closed the door. "What do you need? Do you have something to tell me?" I asked him again and he jut sat on one of the couches inside and stayed silent.

"Namju?" I said. "You don't have something to tell me? Then why did you dragged me away?" I crossed my arms.

"You were with Dohwa that's why." He mumbled but I heard it. "Excuse me?" I repeated. "I don't need to repeat myself. When it's time for shadow, spend more time with me." He says and I'm speechless about what he just meant by that.

Soon after I was about to open my mouth when the door opened by Gyeong entering the room. He raised his head up from his phone then look at me then to Namju.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" He says.

"Nothing." I say. "You sure?" Gyeong asked me again. "Just go annoy Dan-o will you." I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure, why are you even accusing me? Anyways see you when the stage starts!" I waved at them before leaving.

(FLIP PAGE)

As expected, we're on-stage. I'm with Juda again as expected again as I'm one of the extra as the protagonist's best friend.

Juda waters the flowers as I did the same. "Oh?" Juda says as she kneeled down on one of the flowers as I rolled my eyes.

Of course, being the protagonist have to be so pure and so innocent.

She stayed at her position as I joined her. I also kneeled down. "Not everyone can be stronger than everyone else, accidents happen..." I told her as we both stared at the flower.

I stood up to get more water when I saw Dan-o's back guy, I walk towards him. "Hello there." He look up at me. 

And here we go, is he mute? 

"I see you're not even able to speak...." I nodded my head. "In case you won't forget, my friend Dan-o is looking for you, the girl with a shorter height than me, also have short hair and very chatty." I pat his shoulder and walked away.

I filled the can with water when I feel dizzy again.

"Juda, let me help you."

"Pick it up."

"No. Pick it up yourself."