25

(FLIP PAGE)

We're helping Jinmichae in the kitchen again and Dan-o keeps tearing up while chopping some Onions while Jinmichae and I are both wearing goggles. Jinmichae glance at me then back to Dan-o, he took another goggle and gave it to Dan-o.

"I told you to wear these goggles..." He says. "It will be easier." I added but Dan-o refuses. "No. I deserve the pain."

Why is she so dramatic? Did something happened between her and Haru?

"You were right. It feels like whenever I try to change the stage, things start to go wrong." She sniffs. "You know what I meant now." He says.

That's why...Now I feel down remembering my fate...

"I'm getting married..." I said and they both looked at me. "The author decided to be married with Lee Dohwa." I added and chopped the onion.

"What?!" Dan-o exclaimed. "You're not even doing anything wrong! Why the damn author do that to you?"

Jinmichae glance at me once again. "Well, it kind of connects to the story doesn't it? I'm one of the richest girl here." I shrugged.

"See what I'm saying? So unfair." Dan-o pouted.

(FLIP PAGE)

3rd POV

Another stage started, Oh Namju happened to be with Yeo Juda once again. Oh Namju is used to this, minute ago he's at his house then in a blink of an eye he's at the school. He still didn't talk to Yin, he knows he doesn't have the rights to be mad but he thinks that Yin knew about it and just acted innocent but some part of him tells him, she's clueless.

"Oh Namju, are you okay?" Juda spoke beside him. "Aren't you tired?" He asked her. "Tired of...What?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

Namju stared at the girl who is walking around the campus with the talkative Dan-o. It was Yin. "Of being control." He said. Juda didn't know what he was saying. "Did something happen?"

Namju sighed and shook his head. "You wouldn't understand, only...Her can." He says and walked away.

Yin's POV

I'm tapping my pen on my desk, repeatedly as I was bored. One things on my mind, first, I'm getting married like Dan-o's character. Then second, Namju's not talking to her. It's not like I'm his girl friend or something but he was a good friend.

"Is Baek Gyeong not coming today?"

I look up to them. "He's not here today?" Dan-o asks him back. "You should know better, you're his fiancee."

"He made a big scene yesterday and now he's skipping school now? That's not good."

And that finally caught my attention. "What big scene?" I asked. "In the library, Dan-o you were there right?" He said and Dan-o chuckled nervously.