𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

Their story...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HAVING A SISTER is one of Hera's dream, even if they're related or not. That is Seola, she's like a big sister for Hera. They became close, Hera visits Seola and Seola gave her some of her part-time-jobs.

Seola finds Hera with Beauty and Brains. She once taught her and she immediately understands it. How can she explain Hera's beauty? No words for it, she may not have a high-nose bridge, pale-white skin or tall figure but when you look at her, she looks really beautiful with her double-eyelids, big-cat-like eyes, curvy body and cute height is enough to all her a pretty young girl attractive even.

And what Seola find shocking the most, is Hera's strong-angelic voice when singing. She's like a born Soprano singer. She is naturally good.

"Too bad...You also should've entered Cheong-A Arts Highschool..."

She looks at Seola with confusion, they're at Seola's house.

"Cheon-A? What kind of school is that?" Her eyes says innocent.

"School for the best Opera singers in Korea, well, for me. I got the 1st place that's why, the bullies are after me..."

Hera scoffed, showing her rude side. "Bullies? Why the heck are they jealous, they're hella rich already." Seola laughed at her reaction.

"Still, maybe I'll find a way for you to enter the same school as me." Seola reassured Hera.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(11/19/2021)

__________________________________

(A/n:)

2 updates in one day? or is it 3? idk hehe. 🤦‍♂️

Anyways I'm planning to show Hera's past bits by bits to make her more mysterious about her REAL intentions ehe. 😁

I hope that you're still enjoying reading this ff. 😅cause' if u don't i'll discontinue it 😭

pls follow me and vote (if u likeu) 😘💙