𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

"You're moving to the Hera Palace."

"What? Why?" I just got home and saw my things packed up by the maids.

"The Hera kids are there, you need to find more information." He said.

"Ah, right..."

"So, how are they up close? Or should I say how's school?" I laugh at what he said.

"Oppa, that makes me cringe."

I crossed my arms. "The Hera kids, are very interesting. I spoke to Joo Seok-hoon and even helped me find the class I will attend. I became friends with the other twin and the new student named Bae Rona."

He nodded. "Well, first of all...I've heard all of it from the tracker I put on your other phone."

"Aish." I rolled my eyes. "Then why did you asked me?"

He chuckled at my reaction and stood up. "Get ready, I'll come with you."

We're at the car, going to the Hera Palace.

"Ms. Kim and Mr. Choi will be your pretend parents." He explained.

I nodded. Ms. Kim is like my trusted maid and is like a mother to me while Mr. Choi used to be my driver and butler.

"The Joo twins live in the 100th floor a.k.a The Penthouse so, I arranged your home in the 99th floor."

My eyes widened at what he said. "Oppa...Isn't it expensive? Aish, who am I kidding you're hella rich...You're the Logan Lee."

"Well, first of all, I want you to live in a comfortable place that's why I arranged it at the 99th floor it's not just because of your mission but also about your safety, I sent 6 body guards, 4 maids, 2 driver and of course Ms. Kim and Mr. Choi as your parents."

"I'm flattered, I see you're really protective, I'm thankful and I can assure you that'll do better for the job." 

"Mr. Lee we're here." The driver said.

I set foot to the entrance of Hera Palace. "Hera Palace...We have the same name." I sighed. I waved to Logan before his car left.

Ms. Kim went beside me along with Mr. Choi. "What are you 2 doing?" I intertwined my arms with theirs. "Act natural...Mom and Dad." I smiled and returned it to me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Some stories needs to stay hidden because some people don't have the power to speak up.

But now, I have the money, the power to take revenge with a style.

This is where the Chaos...Unfolds

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been weeks and I always got teased for being the New waiting list. They said being friends, defending or even talking to Bae Rona is a curse and that is a reason why I became the waiting list girl