𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Rona and I entered the school successfully. "Let's keep walking." I told her.

"Seok-hoon and Kenji are really nice...Don't you think?" She said. I stopped walking and turned to her. "They are." I said and stare at my waist, I'm still wearing Kenji's blazer.

Don't be blinded by fake kindness Rona.

We walk inside the classroom full of students talking about yesterday's event. "Hera, finally you arrived!" Jenny clings to my arms and pulled me away from Rona who she glared at before smiling to me.

"I was late, but still good morning Jenny-ssi." Her smile got bigger. "You're not late." Minhyuk added.

"Your video is uploaded to the internet. You were gorgeous yesterday, that dress is Vera Wang right?" I nodded at the short girl's enthusiasm.

"I-It was." I smiled. "Don't crowd her Jenny." Seok-kyung clings to my other arm. I glance at Rona who is staring at Seok-hoon with Kenji, but mostly she's staring at Seok-hoon.

"Hey waiting list #1." Jenny spoke. Rona fixes her posture to look presentable maybe. "Why are you always late?" She let go of my arm and walks in front of Rona with her arms-crossed.

"Tell me the truth, do you have stage fright that's why you didn't come last night? Did you suddenly had anxiety by thinking of performing in front of the big stage and crowd?" Jenny leaned in to her face. Rona sighs at her statement.

"Move." Rona says and walks away, bad luck she pass by Minhyuk.

"True or false? Was there really a car accident? Why do you look well?" He says as he check her, moving her arm.

Rona grabs her arm back and scoffed. "Believe as you please." He pushed him out of the way.

"This brat." He tried to drag her back.

I let go of Seok-kyung's arm. "Enough." I said and walks beside Rona. "There was a accident yesterday that's why we're late."

"How would you know that? You're not even with her." Eun Byeol added.

"Can you confirm that I'm not with her? A car crashed to our car and crashed to them, the end. Do we need to explain ourselves? You're not even the teachers right?"

They went silent. "Why do you keep bothering her? Is it because she almost got to perform solo? Does that explain the childish teasing comes from? Should I repeat myself from saying this? I pity you guys, so much."

"Who are you to pity us?" Eun Byeol walk towards me. "Someone who is better than you, my dear." I fix her hair and pulled Rona with me.

Rona and I tried finding a seat. "This seat is taken."

"This too."

"This is my seat."

I scoffed. "I know it's taken, but you deserved to sit on the floor...You look like someone I would gladly step on." 

I told the girl who quickly sat on her seat when we're finding where to sit. She gritted her teeth.

"The seats in front and beside me is not taken." Seok-hoon raised his hand.

Rona sat beside him while I sat behind him and guess what? The seat beside me is Kenji's, he smiled at me. "Eyyyy, seat mate!" We high-fived.

"Who's free today?" Eun Byeol suddenly asked and everyone raises their hands. I rolled my eyes and sat.