𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫

Epilogue

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd POV

Everyone was worried, Logan same as Hayden. Hera didn't attend school all day and she's been missing since morning for who knows where she went.

It was night time as the Hera kids are gathered, talking about Hera. "What happened to her? She never miss classes..." Jenny said.

Minhyuk same as Seok-kyung stayed silent. Kenji is pacing back in forth in the room while Seok-hoon is fidgeting his hand. Eun Byeol is staring at the ground.

On the other hand, Logan ordered all his special guards along with Hayden's help to find Hera. Logan is regretting on how he teaches Hera to hide, and she's so good at it.

"I told you Mr. Lee, if something happened to her...You're dead." Hayden reminded him as Logan harshly held his collar and pinned him on the wall.

"Isn't it your fault why she ran away?" Logan gritted his teeth as Hayden pushed him away from him.

As for Hera, she's waiting at the empty parking lot for Oh Yoon Hee, she doesn't know what to do but she knows now who is responsible for Seola's death and no one is going to stop her.

The Parking Lot door opened revealing Oh Yoon Hee with a bunch of groceries as she walk towards her car. Hera got ready to confront her, she walks close to her.

"Oh Yoon Hee." Hera called.

Yoon Hee turned around and smiled at her. "Oh? Hera? What're you doing here?" She noticed the child's pale face and red eyes which got her worried.

"Are you okay? Where are your parents?" She asked but Hera just stare at her, Yoon Hee tries to check her temperature by putting the back of her hand to Hera's fore head when Hera slapped it away.

"Don't fucking touch me."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Oh? You didn't know? Well, I know you killed Min Seola." Yoon Hee is caught off-guard at what Hera said.

Hera coldly laugh and showed her the video. "I called the police to get you arrested for murder, don't worry, I didn't tell them it was you yet...Say good bye to your daughter, Bae Rona, you don't deserve her, bid your fare well because you're not getting away from it."

Hera turned around to walk away and wait for the police to handle her when a car light is suddenly flashing behind her. She didn't showed and told the police who the killer was, she just called them to see for the surprise murderer.

Her plan is to corner Oh Yoon Hee.

She turned back around and saw Oh Yoon Hee's car, she's inside the car with tears in her eyes. Hera's eyes widened when the car advance towards her, practically trying to chase her down.

Hera's plan is a bad idea but because of anger, she forgot to remember that she's dealing with a murderer here.

Oh Yoon Hee only killed Min Seola for her daughter and now, she might need to do that again for her daughter's reputation and hers.

They just moved in at Hera Palace and got her new job and a sudden glimpse of the past won't take that away from her.

She pressed her foot to the gas, chasing the running Hera. "You're not gonna get me to jail!" She yelled at Hera.

The parking lot don't have that much camera, Hera knows she isn't safe as she keeps running for her life but as she turn left, then right, then left...

It was dead end.

She panted and turned around once again seeing the car didn't stopped, not far away from her.

The car was fast and Yoon Hee didn't hesitated to run over a child. She advanced the car hitting and bumping to Hera.

Yoon Hee took a deep breath before getting off the car, she took a peek to Hera's lifeless body on the ground. Her head was bleeding.

Yoon Hee cried, killing another lovely child, she was Bae Rona's friend but...It doesn't matter anymore.

She quickly get in inside her car, remembering that the police will come but knowing that Hera didn't tell them about her yet, it makes it easier to get away.

She destroyed the evidences like the iPad and wiping off the blood on her car. 

Without looking back, she leave Hera's bleeding body at the ground.

There was a severe damage on her head, it was critical...

Hera took one last breath...Before being unconscious.

She knows...

It was Game Over.

_____________________________________

(A/N)

End of Book 1...

Stay tuned for book 2 ya'll, thank you supporting my book Luvs, sadly this book just ended but I'm happy writing it. <3

Please, vote, comment and follow me (if u like)

Words count: 800

(12/23/2021)