𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER

I was inside the bathroom, have no idea if I should be mad at Logan for paying Eun Byeol's mom to get me the solo or maybe accept it and say thank you later.

I smiled at the mirror. "Min Seola, this is for you." I sighed and opened the door.

"Ya, Hera!" I turned around to see the driven-mad-psycho Ha Eun Byeol.

What now?

"Aish, Eun Byeol...What do---"

A hand went across my face. She slapped me, this mf slapped me! I look up to her with wide eyes.

"Know your place." She says. 

"Ya Eun Byeol!" Minyuk's voice echoed in the hallway. He went in front of me, he stood facing Eun Byeol. "Are you crazy?"

"Why do you keep defending--"

"Why did you slap her? She didn't do anything to you! She won the solo fair and square, she didn't even got to practice like you! Why slap her?" Minyuk yelled at Eun Byeol.

I was dumbfounded...Why would he help me?

I held Minyuk's arm, gesturing him to stop. "I'm okay..." I told him.

"Let's go." Minhyuk grabbed my bag and hold my wrist to leave.

I stopped walking and Minhyuk looked at me in confusion. "Why did you stop? Did you left something?"

I looked at him and took my bag from him. "Thank you, but I'm completely fine. It's true, my parents bribe Cheon Seo Jin so, I don't deserved the solo but deserved the slap..."

He was left speechless. "But still, you sang beautifully in front of the class...You still deserved it."

"What do I deserve? The slap?" I asked.

His eyes widened. "No, no, no, no..." He kneeled. "I didn't meant that! I meant is that you deserve the Solo!" He said chuckled nervously. 

I laughed at his adorable reaction. I also kneeled to face him and he keeps looking away. "I'm just kidding, I knew what you meant." I laughed and he also laugh.

"Of course, of course. I will keep your secret about the bribing, everyone does it here so, it's okay." He smiles at me like a sunshine and held my hand, reassuring that he'll keep it.

"Why are you 2 kneeling about?" We heard Seok-kyung's who is by the way standing, arm-crossed along with the other members of Little Hera club minus Eun Byeol.

"Are you 2 praying for something or what? Kenji chuckled. 

"You 2 look crazy..." Seok-hoon added.

"What are you 2 laughing about?" Jenny look at us with disgusted face.

Minhyuk and I looked at each other and quickly stood up. I dusted-off my knees. "There's a dirt on your pants." I told Minhyuk and he obeyed. "Oh, your bag." He handed it to me. We both looked at them with nervous smile and chuckled.

"We...ah...we...ah..." Minhyuk stuttered. "I dropped something and he helped me find it." I said and Minhyuk nodded at me.

"What did you dropped?" Seok-hoon asked.