𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

The rumors spread like wildfire inside The Hera Palace, the rumor of a rich family moving to the 99th floor below the Joo family.

"They must be really rich." Kenji said while on his phone. The Little Hera club was gathered in their hide-out, waiting for the newcomer.

"I wonder if it's a he or she." Jenny is excited thinking of it.

"What's the big deal?" Seok-kyung is in her usual attitude. "It's not like they're richer than us."

"I heard that she's a great Soprano singer from States and very smart." Minhyuk added catching the attention of the insecure Eun byeol.

"Tch, it's a rumor..." Seok-kyung scoffed. "It's not true." She crossed her arms.

"Well, I hope the newcomer is kind unlike Choi Hera who doesn't know her place." Jenny huffed.

"And the waiting list girl...Bae Rona was it?" Kenji added putting back his phone to his pocket. "They're both really interesting...Right Seok-hoon?" He turns to his friend who's been listening to their conversation silently.

"Choi Hera is much more interesting..." He replied.

He caught everyone's attention suddenly earning a glare from Eunbyeol.

"Right, a really pretty girl...Not my type though." Kenji then turns to Seok-kyung. "Kind of girls like Seok-kyung is my type." He winked at her but Seok-kyung shrugged and look at him with disgusted face.

"So, cheesy." Minhyuk and Jeeny both said in unison.

While Seok-hoon just laughed it off, he knows that Kenji is just kidding and only have a mere crush on his sister, no dating so, he allowed this things to happen. He trust Kenji since they're childhood friends.

All of them received a message from their parents. "The 99th floor-neighbor arrived." Kenji chuckled.

All the Hera club stood up and rushed to the Palace's main lounge.

A girl with a long dark-hair and pretty face entered the so-called palace with grace and chin held-up-high. She wears a white-lace dress that is above her knee, her arms clings to her mother.

She caught the attention of the people inside, everyone is at awe in her beauty-queen-like-face and what's more funny is the priceless reaction of the Little Hera Club.

"The newcomer...is Choi Hera?!"

Hera's POV 

I'm at my room, fixing something. I inserted a chip inside a key-chain while the maids fix our things. I opened my laptop and connect is to the chip.

"Don't forget to eat dinner." Mom knocked on my door and I nodded with a smile. "Look, it's done and ready for tomorrow." I dangle the beige-bunny keychain on my fingers.

"Well, done Hera." She says. "Thank you for the food mom." I told her and she left.

I pick up the old-phone of Seola and unlocked it. I played the video where Joo Dan-tae and Cheon Seo Jin is having an affair with each other.

"That 2 disgusting shits..." I scoffed and then I played a voice over one. 

"We're just going to celebrate you're admission."

" You're a college student right? Drinking alcohol is fine for you."

"Look at the camera!"

I shut my eyes in frustration. I stopped the voice over and stood up. I picked up a burner phone and texted Cheon Seo Jin. After pressing send, I looked at her reaction at the monitor of my laptop and smirked. I got the codes on the cameras of this place.

"You deserve that old lady..." I smiled. I put the burner phone on the ground and stepped on it, completely destroying it.

My phone buzzed and I answer it. "Yes, it's done...You should've seen her reaction." I walk over my desk and trace Joo Seok-hoon's face.

"Oh please, I may be young but...I got my eyes on my chosen bait, don't worry...I won't hurt him. I just need some facts to add things up." I walked over to my window.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"The plan will surely work...I'll destroy them one by one. I'll start with L.H.C's..."

Joo Seok-hoon...

______________________________________

(A/N:)

Why am I getting excited over this? Sorry for short chapter, I promise I'm trying my best to update 2 books. Don't hate me.

You can share your thoughts with me btw. Did you see how Kenji flirted with Seok-kyung? I know it's cheesy but that's him.

Words Count: 700

11/18/2021

10:49 pm