𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

In every story there is a battle, you may not notice it but even one of your love ones is your enemy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd POV

"We want our daughter to be one of the singers not one of the waiting list."

Cheon Seo Jin almost dropped her smile. "I see Mr. Choi and Mrs. Kim...Sadly, she didn't attend the admission last time--"

"Let her have a special audition." Mr. Choi said.

Chen Seo Jin chuckled nervously.

"Why Ms. Cheon? Are you trying to sabotage our talented daughter the position she deserves?" Mrs. Kim scoff.

"No, I'll see what I can do." She replies to Hera's parents.

"We don't want you to try, we want you to confirm her position."

Cheon Seo Jin tightened her grip on her pen. Mr. Choi placed a brief case in front of her, he opened it and it's full of cash.

"We're willing to pay."

Seo Jin gulped but tried to calm down. "Are you trying to bribe me?" 

"No, but we think that this school only runs by money not talent isn't it?"

Hera's POV

Our practice for an event went smoothly till Seok-kyung coughs. I was confused for a moment but then Cheon Seo Jin spoke up.

"Seok-kyung, your cold is getting worse tomorrow is the event, how about you go to the Hospital?" 

Seok-kyung have a solo for tomorrow but there is something fishy going on. My instinct is telling me something.

Seok-hoon suddenly stood up. "Seok-kyung will have to step down." I saw Seok-kyung gave a look to Seok-hoon.

"We need to have someone else singing the part...Who's up for the challenge?"

Seok-kyung went back to her spot. Eun Byeol raised her hand and Rona have hers too.

"Ah, Eun Byeol and Rona? You 2 want to audition?" They both nodded, I was yawning when Cheon Seo Jin called me.

"Choi Hera, you want to audition too?" I was caught off guard, everyone turns their head to me.

"Pardon? Me?" I pointed my finger at myself. Cheon Seo Jin nodded. 

I glance at Seok-kyung, she look pretty down having her solo stolen by her friend, who am I calling friend? Eun Byeol and Seok-kyung are rivals. Frenemy.

"Consider this your audition." She added.

"I'll try." I responded.

Eun Byeol sang first, I may look so bored here but I take down notes in my head. Eun Byeol is great at stage presence, her voice is great but sounds like it's just trained in some parts.

Bae Rona, she lacks at stage presence but, her voice is really gifted. I sighed watching them. 

"You think you could beat them?" Seok-kyung whispered behind me.