𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

Hera's POV

I woke up and got ready for school. New day, new target. Who is my new target? Bae Rona. If she's Seok-hoon's weakness, I kinda need to use her.

I'm quietly eating breakfast when Ms. Kim or should I say Mom, placed a letter in front of me. "It's maybe a private one so, I didn't open it, beside it's really for you."

I nodded. She left while I open it. 

I already found you and I won't let you go again.

That's what written. "Found?" I looked around me then back to the letter. I suddenly felt like somebody's watching me, I lost my appetite and just got ready to leave the house bringing the letter inside my back pack.

I pressed the elevator to go to the ground floor and waited while I kept fidgeting with my fingers thinking who might play pranks on me. The door opened revealing the Joo twins.

"Good morning!" Seok-kyung cheerfully greeted along side the cold Seok-hoon. I fake smiled and greeted back. "Morning." I step inside.

"Want to join us later? We'll be visiting someone." Seok-kyung asks beside me. I glance at Seok-hoon who is staring but look away. 

"Visiting?" I asked and she nodded. "A new friend." She says and I nodded. "Sure, why not."

The elevator stopped at the 98th floor and the door opened showing Kenji half-asleep standing with his hands in his pocket. He opened his eyes and we made eye contact then he smiles.

"Good morning!" He joined us inside the elevator and he went beside me. He yawns and leaned his back on the side.

"You seem sleepy." I told him. "Yeah..." He replied.

Kenji's POV

I'm freaking sleepy, I played games all night and now I'm regretting it. The elevator door opened and the first thing I see is Hera, I quickly smiled and what's more amusing is Seok-hoon's there too along with Seok-kyung.

"Good morning!" I greeted.

I playfully smiled at Seok-hoon before standing beside Hera. I yawned and Hera notices. "You seem sleepy."

I glance at Seok-hoon who is now glaring at me. "Yeah..." I replied. I smirked at him.

Hera's POV

It's the 4 of us in the elevator but then it stops at 97th floor. "Who lives at the 97th floor?" Seok-kyung asks his clueless brother.

"Does no one lives at the 97th?" I asked her. "Of course, no one could easily afford it." Seok-kyung scoffed.

The doors opened and Hayden with his backpack swinging on his shoulder is in front of the door.

Our jaw dropped the moment we saw him.

"Why does shits keeps showing up..." I heard Seok-hoon mumbles. He steps inside and the 4 of us stayed at the right side of the elevator leaving Hayden at the other side.