𝐁𝐞𝐭

THE DANGEROUS BET

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hera?" 

"Hera!"

My eyes slowly opened and saw Logan in front of me. I sat up and he helped me stood up. "Good thing you're not bleeding." He says.

I look around and saw our crashed with...

"Bae Rona?" She ran to me. "Are you okay? We lost control because of the other car." Rona held my hands. 

I also saw her mother far from us, she looks like she's talking to the Police along with my pretend parents. Logan placed his coat on me.

"Wait, the event..." I said.

"How could you go like this---" 

"This is my chance." I eyed him. I turned to Rona. "Are you okay? You have scratches." I told her. She nodded and told me she's okay.

"Who would drive like that in the middle of the road?" Logan sighed if frustration.

"No matter what happens...I need to sing the solo Oppa." I whispered.

Rona and her mom won't recognize Logan since he's wearing a sunglasses.

Jenny's POV

"What took her so long?" I said. 

"Did she come late?" Minhyuk took out his phone and tried calling Hera's phone.

"You have her number?" I asked him. "Of course, we already exchange numbers yesterday." He replied with a bright smile.

I rolled my eyes. "How come she didn't gave her number to me?" I pouted.

"Come one, she gave you that earrings. It's limited edition right?" Minhyuk brighten me up.

"Right." I straightened my posture.

Eun Byeol's POV

I stared at myself on the mirror.

"Eun Byeol." I turned around to see my mom. "Get ready. You'll be singing the solo." She said.

"What about Hera?" I asked her.

"I already took care of her, get ready now and your grandfathers watching, you better perform well." I nodded at what she said.

I glance at myself in the mirror then got ready to leave the room. We exited it and on the way to the stage when we came across Hera with her parents and Bae Rona? 

"H-Hera? You arrived late." Mom said. I look over to her and saw a nervous reaction then I turn my gaze to Hera, who is smirking.

Hera's POV