𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚

Logan reads the notes I've been receiving as he pulled his hair in frustration. "Have you checked the cameras?" He asks Mr. Choi.

"We did Mr. Lee, but we didn't see anything." He says. "Maybe...The one who is sending is, a professional." I spoke up while I leaned back. I have 1 hour before my school, I intended to wake up earlier just to get help from Logan.

"Professional?" He sighed. "I'll take care of this, just go to school...I'll sort this out." He says as he massages his temple.

I nodded and stood up to leave and Mr. Choi as my dad, follow me out of the building. I trust Logan whole heartedly but, something inside me is doubting me.

Is he hiding something from me?

Hayden's POV

I punched him and he immediately fell on the ground his mouth bleeding. I kicked his stomach and he spit blood. 

"Look at you." I chuckled and lower myself to reach him. I pulled his hair to look at me. "How could you, give my sister a hard time at work? You framed her?" I scoff and pushed him before standing straight.

"My bag." I ordered my right man and he gave it to me. "Make him not spill any words about this." He nodded at what I said and I left my office.

I'll do everything for you...Hera.

Hera's POV

"Have you seen my hair clip?!" 

We turned our heads to Jenny. "You know...The hair clip my dad sent from Dubai?" I sighed and glance at Kenji silently napping beside me, we're seatmates so yeah, I'm stuck with him, eventually.

"Doesn't it have diamonds on it? Where did you put that expensive thing?" Seok-kyung asks as he also checks her bag too.

What now?

"In this Divine school, our school, Cheong Ah Arts School. Stealing would never happen, but it happened." Mr. Ma walks around the room, hitting our desks with his stick.

Blah, blah, blah...Divine? This school? Please, don't make me laugh.

"I have to look at your belongings." Mr. Ma stopped at Rona's desk, he opened her pencil case. "What's this? Do you smoke?" I turned my head to their direction, eyebrows raised.

"No! This isn't mine! I swear!" Rona says, defending herself.

"It's not yours? Is this not your bag?" Mr. Ma raises his voice at her. "This is my bag...b-but it wasn't me!"