𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨

"Stay still." Kenji placed an ice pack on my wrist. We're at the clinic and we're both sitting on the bed.

I stared at him, his eyes are focused on my wrist. "Why are you even helping me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He says not looking straight to my eyes cause his eyes are still on my wrist.

"You. Hera kids are the law here right? Here in Cheong A." 

He looked up at me. "Right."

I scoff. "And I'm a newbie here who talks back at you guys on the 1st day, I helped Rona that you bullied so, why are you helping me? Just so you know, if you do something to me I'll kill you."

He let go of me and laughs. "First of all, I'm not helping you but I was concerned for some reasons.

He stood up. "Second of all, I'm not pervert." He pouted. 

"Third of all, you are a newbie and caught my attention when you talk back at us, you're interesting. Forth, I'll be honored to be killed by Choi Hera, the Rebel of this school...I should put that on my grave after you kill me." He winked.

I expect him to be more...Evil, than this playful innocent looking boy.

"And you're one of us...Did you forgot that you also lives in the Hera Palace?" He crossed his arms.

I stood up. "Okay...Fine, but I'm different even though I live there...thanks." I bowed and hurriedly left.

In the audio and video record of Seola's when she was bullied by the Hera kids, Kenji didn't swear to her that much, he even tried to help her when the van started to fire and stopped Seok-kyung from slapping Seola but he's the one who bought the Champagne with Minhyk and he's also part of pouring it on Seola. In the end the Hera kids still left her inside the van.

I opened the door revealing Seok-hoon leaning on one of the walls and looks like he's waiting for someone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I should be asking that...What are you doing here?" He siad.

"Kenji's inside if you're waiting for him." I told him but he blocked my way. "I didn't wait for him...I waited for you." He took out my key-chain in his pocket. "You left this yesterday."

I took it out of his hand. "Thank you..."

"Oh, Seok-hoon-ie!" Kenji stood beside me. 

"What are you doing here?" Seok-hoon asked. 

He looked at him then back to me. "I bumped at Hera that's why I'm here." Kenji smiled at him and tap my head. "Don't touch me." I hissed at him and he just chuckles.

"How hard did you bumped at her for her to end up in the clinic?" Seok-hoon ask coldly and pulled me beside him, holding my hand.

I mouthed 'Don't tell him about my wrist' to Kenji and he nodded. "It's my fault really." He replied to Seok-hoon. "Why are you concern anyway?" Kenji pulled my right hand but Seok-hoon didn't let go of my left so, I stood in-between them.

What is this cold atmosphere?

I both shake my hand for them to let go. "Okay..." I sighed. "Kenji thank you again and Seok-hoon thank you for returning this to me." I walk away from them.