𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

I sipped on my drink in front of me. "This juice have a weird taste." Logan's eyes widened and quickly took it from me. "It's a Red wine, you shouldn't be drinking." He said.

"Yet." I added. "Don't even dream of drinking in the future." He scoffed and I rolled my eyes. 

A woman entered in the room wearing a white-silk dress with heels. We both stood up from our seats for formality. "Mrs. Shim Ru Yeon." He greeted while Mrs. Shim Ru Yeon did the same.

"It's nice to see you too Hera." She smiled at me and I returned it too.

We all sat and is seriously talking about 'Business'.

"I'm definitely sure that Seok-hoon took the key-chain and will return it tomorrow maybe..." They both nodded.

"And don't you worry Ms. Shim, Hera and I talked about the safety of your children. We'll just use them for more evidence." Logan reassured her, she doesn't want her children to be hurt of course she's a mother.

"I know, we only need to focus on Joo Dan-tae for now. I understand." She turns to me. "How are they in school? I mean Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon?"

"They're...They're...I met Seok-kyung, she befriend me while Seok-hoon is also nice. They're doing fine in school." I replied.

No shit Sherlock, they're not fine. They keep bullying and hazing some of the students, I'm suspicious to Seok-kyung because she made me her friend while Seok-hoon...I'm still studying him.

I can't report a half-assed information to them. I haven't told them about the suspect Oh Yoon-hee, I need more facts from Bae Rona and all that shit.

"I'm glad that you both can help me." She smiled.

"Of course, thank you for cooperating too." Logan responded.

I got home and threw my bag on the sofa and laying down. "Rough day?"

I looked up. "Yes, mom." I stood up and went to the kitchen seeing many delicious food. I quickly started eating.

"You must be tired. Eat up." Dad patted my head and I nodded.

Seok-hoon POV

(A while ago/ Yesterday)

A fight has started between Jenny and Rona about an article that points to Min Seola's death. 

Everyone surrounded them. "She did that for her own daughter?" Minhyuk said. "Gosh, that creeps me out." I nudged Kenji's stomach beside me for joining in. "What?" He whispered to me.

I stood behind Hera who is also listening to their conversation, she got a very confused face.

"Maybe she killed Min Seola and framed it to suicide." At that being said, I saw Hera's hand shaken. I wans't listening to the fight anymore, I'm just staring at Hera and was curious why she looks so tense.

"You are so dead!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Jenny pushed Rona on our direction but Hera didn't even move so, I pulled her arm beside me.

"Isn't this exciting? Jenny vs. Rona..." I heard Kenji chuckled beside me. I unconsciously still have my hand on Hera, protecting her because she isn't in her right state.