𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬

THE START OF RETURNING FAVORS

1ST day of school is boring, all I get is stares from other students while all I want is to attend classes.

To escape the attention form the other students as a foreign-transferee, I entered the music room earlier than the others.

Slamming the door and my hands started to shake, I'm suddenly having Anxiety attack. "Not now..." Up till this day, I haven't moved on from Seola's death. I sat on the cold floor, my hands on my head and I'm trying to breath.

"What are you doing?" I snapped out of my thought at the voice.

Joo Seok-hoon

My mind went blank for a moment staring at him. "I--Nothing..." My legs shaking, I stood up by the help of the wall, I pressed my hands on the wall to stand up.

"Are you lost?" He asks. I calmed myself down and act. "Kind of, I'm new here so..." I said while I act to look like a lost puppy.

He stood up and grab his backpack to swing it to his shoulder. "What class are you in?"

I told him the room number and I know he knows it since we're purposely at the same class. "We're at the same class."

And I'm not surprised. I act dumb and scratched my head. "Do you know where is it?"

He stared at me with his cold eyes. "You're on the wrong floor, it's on the 2nd floor, then turn right and go straight. You'll find it." He replied and left.

"Wah, I thought he's actually going to ignore a student-in-need but it went the other way..." I scoffed. "How fake can you be Joo Seok-hoon?"

Before entering this school, I memorized the whole part of it but since I met Seok-hoon unintentionally, so I took the chance.

I washed my hands and looked at the bathroom mirror. "You can do this, for Seola."

I join some of the students entering the room and saw The Little Hera Club already there. My fist clenched at the sight of them and proceeds at the other side of the classroom to sit.

"Hey, waiting list." The short long-haired girl with ribbon on her head which is Yoo jenny said.

My eyes fell on the girl who just entered.

"Oh, you're the girl in the waiting list? I've hear a lot about you, nice to meet you. I heard that you're really annoying." Lee Minhyuk added.

"So, these kids are just really mean to the new kid..." I mumbled.

"My name is Bae Rona, not waiting list." She glared at them.

I got interested at the girl's attitude towards this girl or Bae Rona, Rona whoever she is.

"She feisty." Said by Kenji.

"You see what I mean? That's what she really is...Extremely brave."

 Why can't this girl shut up?

"Ciao, parli italiano?" (Hello, do you speak Italian?) One of the students spoke.

"Miraras su ropa? Es realmente dificil de...mirar." (Look at her clothes, it's really hard to look at.) Everyone laugh at what Minhyuk said.

I chuckled at how these rich kids so shallow when it comes to teasing.

"Wirst du sie sitzen lassen?" (Will you let her sit?)  I said while staring at my nails and everyone's attention is on me now. 

Jenny scoffed. "And who are you to interfere?" She glares at me.

"Are you proud that you can speak foreign languages? Is that all you can boast about?" Bae Rona asked.

"Right, we should make her sit since she's probably tired mopping the floor while begging to be not placed in the waiting list." Everyone laughed at Kenji's words.

"Get out of the way if you're not sitting next to me." She pushed Jenny out of the way.

"Bae Rona, right? Can you sit with me? I'm also new here." I smiled at her, she walks pass the others and silently sit next to me.

"Thanks..." She whispers.

"You're so confident despite being on the waiting list. How low-class can you be?" One of our classmates spoke up.

"It's not like you can sing any better." I replied. I sense Rona smiling beside me.

"Yah, newbie. I'm not talking to you!" 

"I'm not talking to you either, I'm just thinking out loud. Why are you so affected?" I tried hiding my laugh but failed.

"Who do you think you are?! How can you talk to me like that?!"

"Why? I like how they're fearless." Seok-kyung said.

"Who cares who she was or if she's on the waiting list. We are all friends now. We're not in kindergarten anymore." 

As if, I'm gonna be friends with you.

Seok-kyung reached out her hand in front of the 2 of us. "I'm Joo Seok-kyung. I hope we can get along."

Rona is the first one to shake her hand. "I'm Bae Rona. I hope we can get along too."

Seok-kyung then motions her hand to me. I took it. "I'm Choi Hera, nice to meet you." I tried to not squeeze her hand to death.

You...We'll have some fun.

"What's with her?" Jenny asked.

"Guys, we have a problem. Our school posted." Eunbyeol scroll through her tablet.

"It's about Min Seola's death."

I smirked when The Little Hera Club freaked out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The end is near for you guys...Very near.

_________________________________________________

(A/N )

Finally!!!! Chapter 1 has arrived!!!

I've been both updating my Extraordinary You book and this one hehe...

Anyways thank u for reading my books. 

Please Vote for my books and consider following me (IF YOU LIKE)

Words Count: 930

(11/18/2021)