𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧

THEN MY FEELINGS BEGIN TO GROW

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seok-hoon's POV

(yesterday)

I'm inside the car staring outside and saw Rona getting off the bus. Then I saw Hera getting off her car running towards Rona but stopped when she's crossing the road in front of her.

There was a old-man crossing the road and didn't want any help, she slowed her pace along with the old-man.

I smiled and watches her.

What are you doing to me Hera?

Hera's POV

"Thank you for inviting me here Mrs. Kang." I bowed.

"No worries! I heard that you're really famous! Jenny told me how kind and talented you are." She placed her hand on my shoulder.

Jenny smiled brightly along with her mother while my cheeks are burning for smiling and my back aches from bowing to her mom.

"Let's get going inside! I prepared food." She gestures her hand that I should proceed to walk.

I sat at the sofa with imported foods in front of me. "Eat up." Jenny's mom said so, I took a bite. "This is delicious." I said.

"Of course, it is. It's from France!" Jenny said happily and also took a bite from the snacks while sitting beside me.

"So, Hera. What's your parents job?" I knew that Kang Mari will ask that since that's what matters in their own world of riches.

I smiled. "My father owns a travelling company while my mother works as a Real Estate agent." I replied.

"I see...How come you're into music when you're parents isn't?" Her mom ask.

"Mom, don't ask many questions." Jenny said.

"Oh no, it's okay. Uhm, my sister also sings, both of us are into music."

"You have a sister?" Jenny asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, uhm...She died recently though..."

The awkward silent came and envelope the whole living room.

"W-We didn't knew...." Jenny mumbled.

"Sorry for your loss..." Her mom said.

I'm on my way home, I'm inside the elevator when it stopped in a floor. The door opened showing Seok-hoon.

"I knew it, I should've took the stairs..." He hissed to himself. He stepped inside then it closes.

I glance at him and his leaning on the wall with his right hand holds onto the rail. He kept his head down low and he stands uneven.