𝐍𝐞𝐰

Hayden's POV

I followed Hera along with the so-called Little Hera Club going to the gym. I stood at the door and watches them to beat Eunoo at the boxing ring.

I saw Hera's face being emotionless while watching, it obviously look like she doesn't want to participate with the others cheering.

I couldn't hear what they're saying but I saw Seok-hoon glance at Hera and whispers something to Eunoo.

What was that?

I heard that someone is coming to the gym so, I decided to walk away. 

No matter how it takes, I'll steal Hera away from that Logan Lee, I've been looking for her since our parents didn't bother to take efforts but they just both died in a plane crash last year and I don't mean to be rude but I'll look for Hera without their consent.

I'll protect Hera and I'll hurt the ones who will hurt her since I didn't done that when we were young. 

Cheon Seo Jin is the cause of Hera's car accident last time so, that Ha Eun Byeol can steal Hera's solo.

How did I know that? Let's just say that I'm more powerful and dangerous than Logan Lee.

Hera's POV

"Yah! What do you think you're doing here?" Logan yelled that even makes me flinch form how loud it is.

"Don't you know that you need a permission from a teacher to use this gym?" He walks closer to the ring.

Logan and my eyes meet before he checks Eunoo. I texted him to caught the Little Hera Club.

"Ahn Eunoo, are you hurt?"

"He's too competitive about boxing. You should have taken easy on it." Seok-hoon pats Eunoo's shoulder before walking away.

"You shouldn't have started a bet if you're not gonna win anyway, be careful next time." Kenji help him up and followed Seok-hoon.

"That's right, you should abandon you're pride in winning." Minhyuk told him and also walks away.

I stared at Eunoo and felt sorry for him, even though he deserves a punishment or a bad karma...It shouldn't be this way, even I, is also shock for what Seok-hoon did to him. What's the matter to him though? Does he like Rona?

"Aren't you coming?" I snapped at my thoughts when I heard Seok-kyung's voice and turns to Seok-hoon waiting for me along with the Little Hera Club.

"Ah, right." I said and made my way down which is hard because I have short legs and I cannot reach the ground but Seok-hoon helps me.

"Jump." He said and did, I placed my hand on his to stay balanced. "Thanks." I said and he went beside his sister.

"They're dangerous! For this school, especially with innocent students around."

I'm not listening to any of Logan's complaint about what he saw in the gym because I'm also lost in thoughts myself, confuse why Seok-hoon would do that, is kidnaping and hazing Seola not enough to be a lesson for them? Why go this far...