𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Hera's POV

I'm on my phone and notice Hayden, peeking on something, I walk behind him and look over the scene he's watching. "Goodness, you didn't really received the punishments you deserve, that's why you keep doing the same things all over again." I heard Mr. Gu, I meant Logan confronting Seok-hoon.

"Why are you eves-dropping?" I whispered to Hayden which makes him startled then when he saw me, he clams himself and whispered back. "Aren't you curious too that's why you're the same?"

"It's by accident, I just saw you that's why." I replied.

He scoffed and turns his head back. "It's just because Seok-hoon, I think he likes you." 

"Pardon?"  I asked. Then tries to process what he just said. "No he doesn't, he likes Bae Rona."

I heard him chuckle. "You're obviously clueless sis."

Sis...?

"I didn't do anything that is worth my time to apologize for." I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Seok-hoon's statement.

"He's a brave one." Hayden said.

Logan smirks, amused at what he replied and grabbed his arm, pulling him away.

What are you planning to do Logan?

"Well...I guess he'll get the 'punishment he deserves' stated by that weird-looking-fella." Hayden shrug and shoves his hand inside his pockets, mocking Logan's voice.

"That weird-looking-fella you're mentioning is a teacher." I crossed my arms. "But I agree, he looks rather weird."

Hayden laughs then patted my head. "Then, I'll be seeing you around lil sis. Make sure you don't get in trouble if you don't want to end up like your boy-fie over there."

I slapped his hand away. "Boy-fie? As if!" I hissed.

"Eyy!" We both turned to Kenji waving. Kanji walked towards us and puts his arm around my shoulder while glaring at Hayden.

"Don't touch her." Kenji said. "Why? Is she your girlfriend or something?" Hayden sarcastically ask.

I brushed-off Kenji's arm around me and just walk away from these 2 crazy boys.

After some time, I managed to find myself looking for Logan when I ended up seeing Bae Rona planning to give pain-relief-patches to the laying down on the bleachers Seok-hoon.

"If you lay down here, you'll get your skin tanned." I silently laughed at what Rona told him.

Rona, is that how you flirt?

Then, I saw her giving the patches to Seok-hoon then she walked away. I waited her to go and I make my way towards Seok-hoon. "Joo Seok-hoon." I called out and quickly buttoned-up his shirt.

"Did you see Mr. Gu around? I need to discuss something to him..." I said and he just scoffed upon hearing the name.

"That guy? I don't know, I guess he's looking for his new target to make a punching bag or something." He gritted his teeth.