𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲

Seok-kyung POV

(FLASH BACK)

"I like Choi Hera not Bae Rona."

I blinked twice. "I knew it..." I shortly said and left the room, slamming the door.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Are you mad?" Seok-hoon asked me after we all watched him giving his gift to Hera. "I'm not." I replied and drank my juice, I smirked seeing Eun Byeol glaring at Hera.

"Then, why are acting like this?" He asked again. "Nothing...I'm just dissapointed that you didn't tell your sister about it but...I'm glad it isn't that filthy Bae Rona."

I walked away and I heard him chuckle.

Hera's POV

"Our new ambassadors are Joo Seok-hoon and Choi Hera." Mr. Ma announced and everyone cheered as I stay my poker face on me.

I'm now, currently inside the Library when Kenji tried to scare me. "SHIT!" He quickly covered my mouth before the Librarian hear us.

"That was NOT funny!" I hissed and he just laughs. I glare at him and proceeds to find some book when he spoke.

"I like you...Choi Hera..."

I paused then look at him staring at me. "H-Huh?"

"But...You're his..." He added.

"Who?" I asked but he just shook his head and left me hanging by leaving me there. "Wait! Ya!" I whispered but he ignored it.

I left the Library and bumped onto Seok-hoon. "Oh, Sorry." I said. "It's okay." He responded and I'm about to walk away when he grab my wrist. "Wait." He suddenly kneeled down and ties my shoe lace.

What...Is he doing?

He stood up as I just stare at him. "The hair clip looks pretty on you." He pointed at my head. "Ah, right...Thanks by the way, for the gift."

"Yeah...Sure." He replied and walked away.

I may not notice it but he's not that cold after all...

Eun Byeol's POV

Mom suddenly barged in my room shouting again. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU SHOULD'VE BEAT CHOI HERA, BUT YOU DIDN'T!"

I shut my eyes and ears but mom harshly pulled my up and shake my shoulders. "I'VE DONE EVERYTHING, FOR YOU!"