𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

Heading straight to the music room since it's our first class, it's not like I want to attend it earlier but I need to do something that'll be my next move.

I wore my 'Key-chain' hanging on my bag. If you're guessing what kind of chip I inserted, it's a speaker that can record and can be connected in a device like phone, laptop etc.

I turned on the chip connected to my phone. I fixed my things and straighten my skirt. 

I look around the room and the Piano caught my eye. Without thinking I sat at the stool and started playing.

Sempre libera degg'io
Folleggiare di gioia in gioia
Vo' che scorra il viver mio
Pei sentieri del piacerNasca il giorno o il giorno muoia
Sempre lieta ne' ritrovi, ah, ah
A diletti sempre nuovi
Dee volare il mio pensierDee volar, dee volar, dee volare il mio pensier
Dee volar, dee volar, ah

Il pensierdee volar
Dell'universo dee volar, ah

Ah
Il mio pensier
dee volar
Dell'universo dee volar, ah

AhIl pensier, il mio pensier, il mio pensier
Ah
Pensier

I smiled when I noticed that I sang the lyrics, that Seola practiced before her admission. 

"The class will start soon."

I quickly stood up from the voice. "Oh, Seok-hoon." I held my chest and felt my heart beating. "How long you've been standing there?"

"Not long." He replied and placed his bag down.

I nodded and walk farther away from the Piano.

I stared at him then glance at his bag. 

How should I put it? 

I held the key-chain in my hand tight. "You know with a voice like that, you could be one of the singers." He said and I just chuckled.

After seconds, the room filled started to fill with students. Everyone is practicing their voices and I can feel a burning gaze from the Little Hera Club. It's a plan, the announcement of the new neighbor in Hera Palace should catch their attention and it worked. The teacher is also not present at this time which makes me think how unprofessional it is.

"So, you're the rumored Soprano-singer from States." Seok-kyung stood in front of me.

"It's not a rumor, it's a fact." I replied and her lips formed a amused smile. In the corner of my eye I saw Eunbyeol repeatedly puts her hair behind her ear after hearing what I said.

"Really? I'm glad we're friends but...How come I didn't see you at the Auditions?" Seok-kyung asked.

I sighed and stares at the music sheet, I didn't audition and just took the entrance exam to enter but I'm in this class, Chen Seo Jin didn't ask me for an audition.

"Guys! Look, this is crazy!"

I cursed under my breath, startled at the sudden voice of Jenny. We all turned to her, with a confused and questioning look.

She started reading through her phone. "I'm writing to expose a mother's twisted obsession and madness." Jenny gasped and turns her head to Rona. "Yah, isn't this about your mother?"

Everyone leaned in to listen more to the gossip or whatever it is.

"You were number one on the waiting list."