A what?

Ricki
Chapter 5
Jan 10,2018

I licked my lips and shook my head. Heaven ain't need that at all. She already failed my test. She's too weak for Heaven, and Red was too strong for me. Red ain't play none of my shit. Besides, we were just fucking around. I knew she wasn't right for me. I couldn't take her baggage yet. I can't lie, I'm still in my dog phase, and my temper is shit around females other than my family. Also, Heaven....She beat my ass one winter and after that, all respect and love for that woman.

That was the probably I could see why Heaven asked me about after it after she caught us fucking. She asked me if she was dating a girl or a woman. I told her she had a little girl and I had her grown ass woman. I looked around this semi expensive restaurant.

"This is nice," Mika said.

I hope she know we are going half on this dinner. I watched as she smiled and walked over to our table. She was cute when she had her shit together.

"Why are you furrowing your eyebrows? Relax ya face daddy," she said and touched my cheek.

"Was I?" I asked and grabbed her hand and moved it from my face.

Her eyes soften as she sighed and picked up her menu. The only reason we here is because of the food. I picked up my menu and began to look at it.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Work, then imma meet up with some friends after work and we're probably gonna go to a bar or something," I said and looked between the breakfast and lunch menus.

I'll probably get both so I can have brunch.

"Oh, what time are you gonna come by the hotel?" She asked me.

"I don't know," I said.

"Ricki we are supposed to be enjoying ourselves while we can," she said.

"I am enjoying my time. You just decided to lie and come down here with my ass," I said and looked up from the menu.

"This the only way I can be with you," she said as she stared at me.

"How are you two doing today.I'm Natasha your waitress,Can I take y'all order or start you guys off with drinks?" The waitress said as she came over

She smiled as she looked down at me. I smirked and licked my lips. She was a cute little thing. She reminds me of that sexy ass Michelle Rodríguez from Fast and Furious mixed with a little Kehlani swag.

"Yeah let me get a Heineken and water,"
I said as she nodded her head and then looked over at Mika.

I let my eyes travel down the waitress's body. No rings on her hand and I could give a shit if she had a man or not.

"I'll take a mimosa and we aren't ready to order yet," Mika said.

"Alright I'll get those in," she said as she walked off.

"I'll be back," I said as I followed her ass to the bar.

"Ricki, you are on a date with me," she said and gripped my hand.

"But I'm not," I said and stood up as I pulled my hand from under hers.

Before she could say anything I made my way over to the bar. I watched as the bartender looked at me and smirked before walking away. I was gonna be here for a month. Might as well find somebody to keep me company.