To Old

Thrill
Chapter 30
5 Months

"Yes Miguel, I have been eating," I said and chuckled.

"Good, I don't want you all skinny when you come back. Your head is to big you would look like a crack head or something,"

He giggled and I smirked and groaned and touched my bottom lip.

"Don't worry a nigga gonna come back buff as shit,"

"Mrs. Rose I am fine," Major said as she grimaced and sat across from me.

"Listen I got to go baby. I will call you later and tell Traci and Ricki when I get back they both getting a boot up their asses,"

"Baby, I'm call you back a little later on okay,"

"You better," he said.

I chuckled as we hung up. I looked over at Major and sighed as we both groaned and sat back in this old wooden chairs.

"Are we to old for this shit?"

"We might be," she groaned as she put an ice pack against her jaw.

I chuckled as she tossed me an ice pack and I placed it on the back of my neck. I groaned, it felt so nice.

"When Nola calls saying he has been handled. Let's finish this shit with Carlos and just focus on the rest of this mission and go home,"

She nodded her head in agreement as the waitress brought us a couple of ice cold ass beers.

"Fuck.. y'all move fast,"  French said as he sat his blonde head ass down next to me.

"Can we get four more beers and one two three.. 7 shots of whatever you got strong," Armstrong shouted.

He snacthed Majors beer and  before he sat down she kicked the legs of the chair. He landed straight in his ass but didn't spill
a drop of beer. Major bent down and smirked.

"You luck my ribs hurt or I would fuck you up," she said and snatched her beer back.

"Relax Major. The kid is new,"

"Come on Shamrock. Let Major pop his little annoying cock ass one time," Frazier said.

"Damn it Frazier, stop calling me Shamrock. It's Captain Lim....andI'm not even Irish," Lim said and pushed Frazier.

"We wouldn't know that Captain Shamrock," Half and Half said as he limped his ass in.

"Damn it," he mumbled and we laughed.

I looked over at Major as she down a shot of the whiskey and sighed. I watched as she stared down at down at her empty finger. She ran her thumb across the now fading tan outline of her wedding band.

"Let's get tattoos tomorrow," I said.

"Hell yeah!" Armstrong said.

I chuckled and looked over at Major.

"What you say Major?" I asked and looked at her.

"Mmm first let's eat," she said as the girl came with plates of goodness.

I nodded my head. Rainie had been a little off lately. Not off her game cause she was focus as fuck when it came to that, but otherwise every now and then she would go into these mini trances on our down time.

"I will be back," Major said.

She put the ice pack on the table and slowly stood up.

"I swear they better not call us back after this shit," she said and cracked her neck.

I nodded my head. Last mission. I can get behind it. We were to old for this shit.

"Hey, Thrill when Major comes back, I need to speak you two," 

"Okay Colonel Peterson, sir," I said and saluted him.

"Knock it off dumbass," he said and groaned.

I laughed and got back to my plate. We only had a few days to rest up. Which means me and Major had less than half that time to get better. I sighed. Things you do for favors. Speaking of. I smirked and sat my fork down and pulled my phone out.