You Gotta Focus

Red
Chapter 39

I watched as Dj and Nola tossed in a couple canisters of mustard gas and closed the door. I felt my heart start to beat against the vest I had on. I watched as Dj opened the door and her and Nola nodded. We ran inside the warehouse and then it got loud.

"Fuck," Dj said as bullets started to fly.

Dj grabbed my hand as we ducked behind Nola and Heaven as she returned fire and two dudes fell from a banister. Dj let my hand go and sent two of her knives at a the two dudes that were coming at us from the left.

"Focus Red," Dj said firmly.

I swallowed hard and nodded my head.

"Easy Dj we need one to tell us where he is," Nola said as Dj broke some dudes arm and then stabbed him in his neck.

I dodge a blow from this dude. I grabbed his arm and used his momentum against him as I flipped him and he landed on his back. I quickly got him in a arm bar and snapped his arm.

"He is in the office!" Some dudes yelled.

"Thank you," Heaven said as she brought her boot down on this man's throat.

"Let's move," Nola said.

I got up after I kicked the dude in his face. I kicked him hard enough to knock him and his teeth out. I stood up and ran down the hallway. Nola punched this dude running up to her in his throat. Dj then grabbed his arm as she quickly turned around and grabbed two of his fingers, while she slammed his elbow down on her shoulder. She smirked as she broke his fingers then flipped him. He hit the ground and Heaven kicked him in his ribs and then used her knife and stabbed him in his leg as he screamed.

"Come on Red," Heaven said as she looked back at me and smirked.

I started at her. She was a different person. This had to be that Rouge mode that wasn't repressed. If Mika knew she would never put her hands on her again. I nodded my head and followed them down the hall.

"Smoke break," Dj said as we stood in front of the office.

"Man I thought you never would say it," Heaven said as she pulled a blunt from her pocket.

I watched as she lit it. She slowly inhaled as her head flew back. She exhaled and looked at me as she pushed the brim of her black baseball cap up.

"Here Red," she said and handed me the blunt.

I walked over and grabbed the blunt. I placed it to my lips as I heard the door open. I exhaled and turned my head. It was the other three. I felt Heaven hand on my waist as she pulled me closer.

"You ready?" She asked me lowly.

I looked at Dj and Nola as they smirked as they stood up. Dj passed the blunt Nola as she inhaled.

"You guys are pretty good," the big dude said.

"Is that you Kenndy?" She asked as she smirked and folded her arms.

"You know her?" The smaller dude asked as he looked down at my ex.

"Oh yeah we know each other real well. Don't we Kenndy?" She asked.

I felt Heaven take the blunt out of my hand.

"Well either way.. this—"

"Nola can I take this big dude?" Dj asked cutting him off.

"You gonna fight m—" Dj punched this nigga in his throat and then his stomach before he could finish his sentence.

I felt Heaven move quickly as she took of and tackled the dude that was about to hit Dj in her back. I watched as my ex looked at me and smirked. I bit my bottom lip and let all the angry take over. She quickly walked over to me. I moves to the side and dodged her punch and hit her a jab to her ribs.

She laughed and groaned . It felt great to me. I have been waiting to do it for real.

"You learned some new tricks," she said and got into her fight stance.

"A couple," I said for the first time.

I heard the door close. Either Nola went in or he came out. I wasn't sure but I had to focus.