What is Needed

Sin
Chapter 34

"Fuck it got cold," DJ said as we made it into the house.

" Well it is winter," I said as my phone dinged.

I sighed and took my phone out of my pocket. It was only about 10 but it felt much later. I checked the message and it was Robyn, she said that here and Nola was gonna change clothes, and we could come over later. I shook my head and kicked off my heels. Tonight was just full of bullshit, I was over the entire evening. They blew my high and we ain't even eat nothing. I texted her back and said okay and that we would bring some food with us.

"No shit," Dj said.

"Robyn said for us to come over later,"

I heard DJ groan. I chuckled and looked at her. We were at least a good 30 minutes away from their crib and I'm sure she was not in the mood to drive.

"They could have said something earlier," She said as she walked over to me.

"Yeah, but that dick and her parents were there and they probably would have tried to ruin that shit too," I said and slipped off my shoes.

"Man, they are something else huh," she said as came behind me and helped me take off my coat.

"Yeah, I swear you was about to kill buddy then and there,"

I turned around to face her and wrapped my arms around her neck as she placed her hands on my hips.

"He was sitting there trying to control and flirt with you and Robyn. That was pissing me off," she said as she stared into my eyes.

I smirked and placed my hands on the top of her head and slowly started to bring it down to mine. I smelt the rounds of liquor that was on her breath.

"You was gonna beat some ass?"

"Hell yeah, but Nola was so smooth with the shits and she wants his ass for herself," she said.

I nodded my head.

"Is that why you punched that valet again?" I asked as she laughed.

She laughed and picked me up.

"Sin you gonna let me eat something before we go over?"

"You would change the subject," I smirked as she walked us into the living room.

"Mhmmm," she said.

I laughed and nodded my head as she sat down on the couch and placed her hands on my thighs. I placed my hands on the sides of her face, as I watched her eyes undress me.

"I been trying to get you out of this dress all night baby," she said slowly as her hands made their way under my dress.

"Your hand's did find a way to get under it ,"

She laughed and nodded her head. I smiled and bent down and placed my lips against hers. She sighed and I ended up letting out a small moan as she kissed me slowly. Her hands pushed my dress up higher as my hips slowly moved to the rhythm of this kiss. She deepened the kiss and I furrowed my eyebrows as she roughly began to suck on my bottom lip. It has been a while since we just had us. I pulled her in deeper as her hands gripped my waist and I felt the coolness of the air on my ass. I slowly pulled back.

"Dj,"

I let my lips find her neck as I felt her start to grow under me and her hands moved around on my ass. I moved my arms from around her neck and let my hands start to travel down her shoulders and under the blazer. I pushed it off her shoulders as she started to come out of it.